Chapter Twenty Four: Confession?

Start from the beginning

"I'll let him know about this"

"Thank you sir" Seo yun responded by showcasing a soft smile, lastly she bowed with respect and exited from there.

As the nurse left the room the sudden realisation of his previous act dawned on jimin, resulting in him banging his head on his table.
"Why the hell was I dancing like an idiot, the nurse even saw me behaving like that. She must have thought of me as an idiot."
He constantly cursed his brain for creating those fake scenarios.
'well it was your intrusive thoughts, I just created an imaginative version for you' his brain mocked him back.

Sighing for umpteenth time jimin finally decided to wrap up his work for today with an expectation that his wavering thoughts would cease by some rest. Calling the receptionist jimin waited for it to be picked up.

"Yes sir?"
"Are there any appointments left?"
"No sir, you are done for the day"
"Ok then I am leaving"

Hanging up with those words, he stood up while collecting his belongings and exited the hospital premises.

~~~~~

Glowing street lights illuminated the road, acting as a guide to the pedestrians as well as to the people who drove on the road. The cool winds blew throughout the journey creating a trace of shiver in the bodies of passersby. Holding onto a specific concept jimin fixated his direction on a route which differs to the one he takes for his home. There was a certain reason behind his act, as he had an urge to work on his pre-existing yet newly discovered feelings. He parked his car in the parking area which was beneath the beautifully lit and shining building. Just by a single glance anyone could grasp the message that the place held luxuries. Stepping out of his car jimin walked towards the entrance of the concept store.

The area shone brightly while the word Dior written in bold letters was enough to display the substantial impact of brand and store. Walking in jimin was greeted by the staff offering a sweet smile.

Returning back a smile, he gave the exact details of the product he was looking for.

"This way sir" he was guided towards the section of his interest. Exactly after 15 minutes jimin's eyes landed on the piece he was questing for. Clearing off the bill he was handed that paper bag which carried the asset he paid for.

"Just two weeks Mr Kim, you would be dazed by the revelation, I am going to make" a subtle smile was spread across his features.

~~~~~

Mr Park and Eunwoo were setting up the table, as the doorbell rang, their attention was drawn towards the door. Eunwoo walked up to the door opening it afterwards, only to be greeted by a smiling jimin contradicting his usual drained expression after work.

"How was your day Eunwoo? i hope you must've enjoyed it with jungkook" jimin spoke while ruffling Eunwoo's hair, who was dumb folded by the sudden change in his hyung's demeanour. The happy soul then chose to move inside rather than waiting for his brother to speak. He embraced his dad while mumbling a small I love you, after all his big step of acceptance was a result of his dad's comforting and encouraging words. Projecting another smile towards both father son duo, jimin ascended to his room while humming some happy tunes.

"Dad, hyung is acting weird"
"It happens when you are caught up in your feelings, it makes you elated" Mr Park admired this cheerful sight of his son.

"It means he accepted his feelings" eunwoo brightened up by the new piece of information.

"What feelings?" they were interrupted by the bunny boy who stood behind them, carrying a bowl filled with 찌개 Jjigae (Korean stew).