Chapter eighteen: I care for you

Taehyung couldn't contain his smile, blushing at the sentence his just read. He felt happy that finally he had one thing he wished for so long. He had a person who cares for him, he no longer had to feel alone. He was the best example of having everyone still noone, the people he so far called family didn't gave a fuck about how he is and the one who truly loved him either left him or changed forever.

He felt like an extra in his own home, he was glad that he found someone who tried to put up with his fucked up life. The only thing he now prayed for was not ruining jimin's life along with his. Some part of his brain still warned him to not involve anyone in his shit, but the one who always craved for someone's love how can he let go of the only thing his heart yearned for. The day when jimin comforted him is still like a fresh memory to him, the warmth and care he felt was enough for him to realise that jimin wasn't someone to play with, he is a keeper.

He smiled and laid down properly getting comfy in the blanket before looking back towards his phone, swiping through the pictures he took today. Suddenly his phone buzzed, it was a video call from the same person who had occupied taehyung's thoughts right now. He picked it up with a bright smile.

~~~~~

Jimin settled on his bed after changing his clothes, he took out a book from the bed side drawer and wore his glasses.

"A parasomnia is a sleep disorder that involves unusual and undesirable physical events or experiences that disrupt your sleep. Parasomnia can occur before or during sleep or during arousal from sleep.
It is usually of three types: confusional arousals, sleep walking and sleep terrors."

Skipping the other two jimin moved to the third topic.

"Sleep terrors - events typically lasting between 30 seconds and 5 minutes commence with the sleeper sitting up in bed, emitting a loud scream and showing the typical autonomic manifestations of intense fear. Associated dream imagery may be reported and incoherent vocalizations can occur; the sleeper may bolt from the bed and run in an apparent attempt to avoid harm, thereby injuring themselves or others.

Mostly, the sleeper returns to sleep and is amnestic in the morning, with the behaviour being reported by others or discovered because items have been moved or used during the night or the events have resulted in injury."

"Maybe that is the reason he didn't remember anything in the morning."
Jimin was researching about this topic from the day Taehyung mentioned his nightmares, he anyhow wanted the latter to be free from this pain. Thinking of that jimin realised that the raven head might be home by now.

'what if he won't be able to sleep due to nightmares'.

Taehyung's tear stricken face was still imprinted on Jimin's brain, forcing him to be a little apprehensive about the taller, in an instant he took his phone video calling taehyung. It was picked up at the first ring as if he was ready to pick the call. Jimin was greeted by a smiling face which to some extent eased his tense features.

"Guess it's my lucky day to receive a call from you"

Taehyung giggled showing his boxy smile jimin died a little from the cuteness, covering up his expressions he put up a surprised face.

"Ohh i am sorry i mistakenly hit the call button while scrolling anyways good night"

"No wait, I want to talk"
Taehyung spoke hastily while jimin smirked a little he wanted to talk to him without making it obvious.

Taehyung fondly gazed at jimin when his eyes noticed the specs he was wearing.

"You wear glasses?"

"Most of the time I wear contact lenses but I was at home so put them on"