CHAPTER 4:Competition Part. 2

Start from the beginning

When I felt tiredness kicking my lungs I flopped on the battle ground, not minding the prodigies fighting.

I looked at the sky and suddenly someone blocked the light that is hitting my face.

I got irritated and stand up. I made him trip by kicking his knees. While he groan on pain, I pushed him out.

"Now that all of you 4 are out. Sigh..... I'm tired." I said and turned around to see all the intense fights they are making behind my back.

I was shocked to see that while they fight intensely, I was slapping the four hard on the face and pushing them out.

'Pushing them out is one of the ways to win'

"Cutie boy! Are you not done yet?!" I shouted at him and he responded, "Not done yet ma'am!!"

He did the other methods of fighting, including the one he was struggling to do for three days.

It was the Hicxi method of fighting. With making your opponent trip and kicking him with full force on the stomach, and going onto his back and knocking him out on the nape.

In all I noticed he only did use the 6 methods in fighting and not using all the 45 method.

Xunix, Hicxi, Munzi, Dokxun, Fianghe, Juosi.

All of that six methods are all for violence and all of the crowed is amazed on the method he is using.

"The methods he used is useful in a battle!!"

"Where did he learn???!!!!"

"Those fighting method!!!!"

"Never did I saw those moves!!"

After a while, he finally ended those prodigies. Nothing really wins with violence.

"The Winner.... SHANG XUYIN AND CLAN LEADER XUN MEINXU!!!!"

All the crowds stood and clapped their hands. But suddenly a man came out of the crowd.

A man wearing heavy metals on his body and having sword on his waist and at his back was an army of guards.

He was clapping while he came toward us and came on the battle ground. All the people were silent and sat.

"With those skills, he could pass as a general on the army." his voice is quite deep and quite old man. But his body is big and he screams, middle aged man.

"And it's quite funny on how you defeated the four ranking powerful clan leaders by slapping them." he chuckles and I smiled.

"So tell me, Meinxu, who is this young man. He's face is not quite matching with his deep talents."

"He's my cutie boy, Shang Xuyin and he's a man from the clan of Shang, he's also training to be a Clan leader. For he was a heir." I introduced and he seems interested.

"Cutie boy? I see."

"And, my question is.. Young man who taught you those moves?"he stared at him and he said with no emotions.

"Ma'am Xun Meinxu taught me those moves."

"Oh really? I'm amazed that the clan leader has Six methods of fighting."

Everyone looks at me with their eyes. Of course eyes,what do you wanna use your nose?

"They're not six, I taught him 45 out of 200"

That response made everyone's mouth flung open and I laughed. I held my stomach because even the man and the clan leaders mouth flung open. Even cutie boy too.

"Are you telling me that, you mastered those 200 methods of fighting at the age of 25??!!"Xuyin was amazed and I nodded, proud of myself.

Because when I was at the Original world I was a fan of action and did many things such as imagine fighting on my imagination. Some of the methods are inspired of the action movies I have watched in the living room.

I think of myself that I was in a war and fought the main leader of the army.....

"Yes and also it's not really 200, it's 290.with all of the methods I quite have been making. And also I have a book where I wrote how to do them with easy explanations."

The clan leaders came up and the others too.

Someone held my shoulders and said.

" Where is the book. "

What do I do?!!!!!!