"Thank you again, young lady.. I'll be on my way now as well." The old man says, and you nod. You hold your textbooks tight against your chest, and you heave a breath. Continuing your walk to school, you're definitely late now, but it was worth being late for.

🂱 🂱 🂱 🂱 🂱 🂱 🂱 🂱

You sat down on your seat from the back after apologizing to Ms Bustier. You attempt to place your hand onto the desk before taking a seat, although your hand landed on a soft surface, making you take it away in embarrassment when you found out it was your seatmate's hand. The redhead boy seems to have his cheeks reddened as well, and he hides his face slightly in his sketchbook down the desk.

"S-Sorry.. didn't mean to." You say with a small smile, Nathaniel looks back at you, only replying with a nod. You set your stuff aside, finally taking a seat and trying to listen to the lesson Ms Bustier was talking about. You could easily be lost in the topic sometimes, mostly because - even if you deny it deep inside. You're not difficult to be distracted with anything else, you try to focus all the time but the chances are too small sometimes.

That's why you are obligated to ask your seatmate or classmates about the topic and if they could explain it to you again. You were sure that your classmates or friends in your hometown were probably happy when your parents announced that you were moving out. You're just difficult to handle, and pity showers all over you and that's why they swallow their words before agreeing about explaining it to you once more.

You sort of realized that a bit too late though.. which ended up lowering your self-esteem then, you should really start to be more independent when it comes to your studies... You're certain, you'll only get nowhere if you were to continue down that path of dependending on someone.

A tap has been made on your shoulder, making you flinch and turn to your seatmate. "I- uh.. C-Class is over..." He points out softly, your eyes switches to the front seeing students leave one by one. You scream internally, as you send Nathaniel a smile. The redhead looks away momentarily at that, with a small tinted blush. "T-Thank you for telling me..! Sorry..!" You grabbed your bookbag and your textbooks, before scurrying your way down the small stairs and out of the classroom.

Y/n.. What are you doing... that thought of getting nowhere by yourself will probably be your fate at this point. You shake your head, attempting to think of something else. Slow progress is the answer.. there's still classes that you need to attend, so maybe next class will be your start?

Sigh.. you hope so.

You're finally home after a long day at school.. you could say that there's one or two things that you paid attention to today. One - being getting to class, and Two - being trying to help an old man cross the road safely. Nothing about education though, isn't that great..?

Leaving your bookbag and textbooks down to the floor next to your bed, you walk towards your desk. Sitting on your chair, and laying your head down on the surface. You blankly stare down onto the plain designs of your desk, trying to think of something to be able to focus more on your education.

What method would you use? You don't frankly have a plan also, well- you could think of one right now..! Uh- you just need time to think and then the idea will be there soon enough! You close your eyes, before opening them back, and a small groan leaves your lips after. You can't express your thoughts if you can't write it down.. your extra notebooks helped with those kinds of things well.

Now.. where is your pen, hm...

You sat back up comfortably, scanning your desk for some pen that you probably scattered around somewhere and forgot about tidying it up. Although - you suddenly caught sight of an unfamiliar looking black box. Curious, you lift it up from the corner of your desk, and see the neat type of designs it has on the top of it. Did your mom leave it here? Maybe she did, atleast she is the most likely person that you thought of doing something like this.