As those words were said, Izuku could simply smirked as both his weapons were seen flying towards him at an alarming pace, he then grabbed both of them as they helped him from falling.

"Thank you both, I'm glad everyone else are ok" Izuku said.

Hanami recalls a conversation he had with Mahito, where he encouraged Hanami to embrace his evil instincts. By accepting that he enjoys the thrill of battle, Hanami releases the constraints on himself and becomes much stronger. He activates his Flower Field, momentarily paralyzing his opponents. The field of flowers abruptly erupts by spiked roots which the trio narrowly evade while absorbing a few hits. They back off and Aoi decides that it's time to unveil his cursed technique.

"You could've done that since the start of the fight ya know" Izuku said eith Junpei being confused.

"And yet, you didn't do it either" Todo said with Izuku sighing as he got into his stance.

Aoi asks that his partners simply not to stop while continuing to believe. Aoi takes a moment to analyze all of Hanami's moves and surmises that he can win because he has both Junpei and Izuku to rely on. The trio then rush Hanami but Aoi's foot was quickly caught by a root sprouting from underground. It whips Aoi around and nearly slams him into the pile of spiked roots. Jukpei was about to help Aoi but Izuku stopped him just in time for his reaction to send his weapon towards Hanami, who expected Aoi to be taken out...however Izuku just smirked as Aoi claps and instantly switches places with Hanami, causing the curse to be impaled by his own attack. At the same time, Junpei stopped his weapon from reaching Aoi who was in the place where Hanami used to be.

Hanami figures out Aoi's troublesome cursed technique, and the Kyoto student divulges his ability: Boogie Woogie. By clapping his hands, Aoi can instantly trade places with a target of his choosing.

"Alright, now it's time for the trio tag team to commence" Izuku said as Junpei shifted his weapon to be slimmed down to a katana.

The trio then ran towards Hanami again, using Boogie Woogie to rapidly trade places while barraging their opponent with many strikes via fists, kicks and using their weapons to strike Hanami via poison....and also making him unable ot move courtesy of Ryõba getting taste of the cirses blood.

Unable to ascertain the rate of the switching, Hanami's judgement was split as he can't accurately defend based on his opponent's different strengths. The Special grade curse quickly finds himself at the mercy of Aoi's ability after absorbing blow after blow from his opponents.

While he's reeling, Hanami can see Izuku approaching with a familiar intensity. In the same zone that athletes experience, Izuku's focus brings out three exceptionally strong Black Flash attacks in a row.

Enchanted with black lightning, Izuku hits Hanami with an uppercut to the body, a kick to the head, and a chop to the back, grievously taxing Hanami's tough shell.

This makes the injured curse more weary of Sukuna's vessel and anticipates the next switch. However, Aoi fakes his ability by clapping without activating the actual switch. This makes Hanami focus on Aoi while Izuku delivers a fourth Black Flash strike in a row, matching Kento Nanami's record of four consecutive Black Flashes.