Chapter 04

"I've got no clue-"

Suddenly, a yell errupted from the other side of the room.

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

"Mr. Park, all the autographs are here! Come on!" He stood up.

It's Park Jimin. Our Jimin who's 22 now. Silvery ash colour hair with a sexy bump in the front. His slim and flexible body with his extraordinary plump lips. He was not cute anymore. He had their anniversary rind too, which was not a surprise at all. You might be wondering what is he now?. Well, he's an idol in the Sharpness Pop Entertainment. His trademarks are his face mask and his sunglasses. He is more popular for his ballatic features and his smooth dancing moves. He was trained only for one year and was debuted as a solo artist by the judges straightaway.

"I'm coming!" Jimin went out. The boy was his manager named "Kunpimook Bhuwakul" who was shortly named "BamBam" (Got7 BamBam). He was always there for Jimin and he wished only for good to come in his way.

Jimin, meanwhile, had three mobile phones. One for social media, another for friends (he had no friend, so it's almost empty) and the other one, his old one, full of memories from the past.

Jimin started signing the autographs. There are too many though.

*Time Skip*

"Done!" After signing all the autographs, he went to his room dismissing BamBam from his room.

"I'm sleepy, can you go out for a while?" He obliged. Once Bam was away, he sat on the ground, leaning against the bed and started staring at his Kookie's face. One thing he does everyday, like a habit.

"He must be more handsome and beautiful now! Whoa, 20 years old? A lot more grown up!" Jimin sighed and kissed Jungkook on his phone.(👀)

"사랑해! (I love you)"

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Meanwhile, Jungkook, he is busy with something. (Let's take a look! 👀) He's texting with his manager.

JK💬 <Yes. I'm sure. So which entertainment am I selected to?>

PD💬 <Hm... great Let's see.. Alright, you've been selected to the Sharpness! I knew you'd my boy!! There's no one like you!>

JK💬 <Great!>

He jumped out of his bed and straight went to Jackson and Mark.

"Alright, I've been selected to Sharpness!" He announced and plopped down between Mark and Jackson on the couch.

Mark clapped so loudly out of happiness and hugged Jungkook tightly.

"Oh!" Jungkook was shocked.

"Oh, I'm so sorry hyung! By the way, Congratulations!!!! You are so incredible!" Mark shouted. So did Jackson.

"Yeah!" Jungkook hugged them both tightly.

*Time Skip*

At night, Jungkook did a bit of research on his new entertainment.

"There are 20 solo artists?!" The detail made him gasp out loud.

"Park Beoyeom, Kim Sheoshi, ...... Dangyeo, Park J!?" Jungkook stopped reading.

'Park J, as in PARK JIMIN?!'

°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○

A/N:-
Hope y'all are enjoying the book. Sorry for the late updates even though I said there'll be updates weekly, my tight schedule didn't permit me to do so. But hopefully, I'm gonna do a double update today, so make sure check that out too.

보라해 💜💜💜💜💜