"Alright, kids. Stay where you are!" Bluejam said and Kairi growled and bit her lip in annoyance.

"We're not scared of that gun!" Ace yelled just as they were all put in choke holds by his crew.

"Let go of me!" Kairi yelled kicking out her feet.

"Let go of me, or I'll send you flying, you bastards!" Luffy yelled.

"Let me go, you bastards!" Sabo yelled struggling against their grips. Kairi kicked the one holding Sabo and then slammed the one holding her into the ground. Before she could help the others, two more grabbed a hold of her. Their eyes widened when cops showed up with Sabo's dad.

"Looks like we came at just the right time," Sabo's dad said and Kairi went into a rage.

"Let go of me!" she shouted struggling against their grips causing another one to grab her to keep her still.

"Father...," Sabo said.

"Master, the two you wanted don't have a single scratch on them," Bluejam said catching Kairi's attention. The one holding Sabo and the three holding Kairi began walking forward with them.

"Sabo! Kairi!" Ace yelled.

"What do you want with me?!" Kairi yelled thrashing around.

"To return you back to your kingdom, princess Kairi," Sabo's dad replied and she completely froze.

"No way...," she whispered in shock. How'd he know? She stopped struggling for a minute in complete shock.

"I see... It must be because of these two? They led Sabo and the princess of Alabasta down the path of evil," Sabo's dad said.

"How'd you even find out?!" Kairi hissed. "You're probably just gonna send me back to boost your reputation here...!"

"Give Sabo and Kairi back!" Luffy yelled.

"What do you mean give them back?! Sabo's my child and Kairi's the princess of Alabasta. It is the responsibility of every child to live according to the will of the parents who gave them life!" Sabo's dad replied and Kairi let out a small sarcastic laugh.

"You're beyond wrong on that one. You don't even know why I'm here! My kingdom hasn't put out any missing child forms! I'm allowed to be here!" He ignored her, ticking her off even more. 

"Are you attempting to steal my fortune?! And use the princess to get ransom!" Sabo's dad said enraging Ace and Kairi. He's not even part of Alabasta, but if he feigns of saving a princess and returning her safely, his reputation will be boosted making him a "great" noble. 

"What was that, you bastard?!" Ace yelled. The guy holding him slammed him into the ground and Kairi screamed.

"Ace!" Blood splattered on Sabo's dad's cheek.

"Hey now, pirate! Be careful how you handle these children! You got some this inferior's blood on my face!" Sabo's dad said wiping the blood off his face and Kairi growled.

"Ace!" Luffy yelled. Sabo and Kairi made the guys holding them let go.

"Hey!"

"Please, stop!" Sabo said and Kairi looked over at Ace and Luffy.

"Just be quiet! Hey," Sabo's dad said and cops grabbed Sabo, and Kairi jumped back out of their grasps. "I trust that you pirates will take care of the others." It was like everything around Kairi froze when she heard those words.

"Of course we will, master. After all, we've received payment," Bluejam replied. "Rest assured, I'll finish off these two so they never bother your child again. And the princess will be gone so they wouldn't be able to bother her, anyway."