Ice Hockey

No one's pov.

The universe...

the vast expanse of space and matter. It includes all that we see and all that we know. Since the beginning of time, we have wondered how it came to be. A gloriously orchestrated plan? A chance series of events? Or something much, much dumber?

Suddenly, from the snow jumped the infamous Scrat. With his beloved acorn, of course. He got out of the snow and started sniffing the ground. Scrat exclaimed in happiness. He marked the place with an 'X and got ready to dig the acorn. But before he could, the ground beneath him disappeared and he fell in, the acorn as well. Scrat fell into a dark place and the acorn bounced off of him. Scrat shot up and took the acorn in his grasp. He looked around and started sniffing the ground. He scratched the ground with his claw. The whole place seemed to shiver and there was a metallic sound. Scrat tried to dig his acorn in the ground but he immediately bounced up. From the impact, Scrat got a little dizzy. He noticed a pile of snow and sniffed it. The squirrel exclaimed in happiness and dug the acorn in. Suddenly, some lights turned on and the ice started to melt. Scrat looked around at all the lights. Then, big doors opened. Revealing a window. Scrat gasped in amazement.

The whole place turned out to be an alien spaceship.

Suddenly, a seat appeared, lifting Scrat in the process. Then, screens started appearing and all of them turned on. The acorn raised in front of Scrat. He followed it with his eyes. Scrat grabbed the acorn and pulled it towards himself. The whole ship went backward. Scrat pulled the acorn to the side and the spaceship followed. Scrat started pulling the acorn up and down and, of course, the spaceship did as well. Then, Scrat with all his might pushed the acorn in the front. He looked around, waiting for the ship to do something. Suddenly, the spaceship shot up into the sky. Scrat screamed. Then, a red light appeared. Scrat looked ahead and saw that he was about to crash into a planet. The spaceship bounced up from the planet. The planet bumped into other planets. Inside the spaceship, Scrat was a mess. He was bumping into everything. Scrat flew up and pressed himself against the window, the acorn in his paws. He looked outside and saw the solar system. In amazement, Scrat started crying. A tear flew up to electricity, causing the spaceship to jolt backward. Scrat screamed and was sent outside, wearing a uniform. Scrat looked ahead and gasped. Two planets crashed into each other, causing planet pieces to fly. Scrat screamed. A piece sent the acorn flying away, causing him to scream again. Pieces bumped into Scrat. But he dodged most of them. He smiled, proud of himself, but a piece crashed into him. Scrat murmured and got tied around the spaceship. The spaceship flew straight towards a giant meteor. Scrat screamed. The spaceship crashed into the meteor. And Scrat appeared at the other side. He shook his head and smiled. He saw his beloved acorn. Scrat hugged it. And started taking huge steps. He dug the acorn in meteor and smiled. Suddenly, the meteor started splitting in two. Scrat tried holding the acorn, which was on the other side. But the uniform ripped, causing Scrat to appear in a glass bowl. Which was a helmet. Scrat gasped. The bigger side of the meteor was flying towards the Earth.

Scrat looked at the camera and chuckled nervously.

Presenting: Ice Age: Collision Course.

Summer's pov.

I walked out of the cave and breathed in the fresh air. I heard a little yawn behind me. I turned around and looked at my baby, Nala. She was still half asleep. She slowly opened her green eyes. I chuckled. Just then, two half-asleep baby sabers walked out of the cave. Simba and Dexter. Simba opened his green eyes. He looked just like Diego. Then, Dexter opened his ocean eyes.

"Where's daddy?", asked Simba.

"He's with Uncle Slash.", I answered.

Nala yawned again, "Talking about guy stuff, as usual."

I chuckled, "Let's go to Manny and Peaches. They're playing ice hockey."

The three exclaimed happily and followed me to the two mammoths. As we neared the place, I noticed Ellie and Granny.

"Ellie!"

Simba, Dexter, and Nala exclaimed and ran to hug Ellie. Ellie chuckled.

"Hello, guys.", said Ellie and looked at me, "Hello, Summer."

I smiled, "Hi. You're going to Manny and Peaches?"

"Yeah.", spoke Granny, "We're gonna see Peaches kicking fatty's butt."

My kids exclaimed and all of us walked to the ice. Now we're standing next to the ice, looking at Manny and Peaches playing. Then, Crash started commenting.

"It's a beautiful day out here on the ice, as father meets daughter in a quest for hockey supremacy.", spoke Crash.

"It's Peaches meets Manny.", commented Eddie.

"Mammoth meets mammoth."

"Mano a mano."

"Meema me moo-ma."

"Mama may mee-mee."

Manny skated around the possums, "Will you two quit it?"

Crash sighed in defeat, "M-okay."

"Meanie.", commented Eddie.

"The blazing mammoth takes it on the breakaway. There's never been a player so tough, so graceful.", spoke Manny, while swerving on the ice.

"So desperate to score.", mocked Peaches.

"He fakes right. He fakes left."

"He fakes knowing how to play!", exclaimed Peaches and stole the hockey from Manny, before he could take a goal, "What's wrong? Lose something?"

"Hey, what's that stink I smell out there? It's Manny! Hey, hey. It's Manny!", cheered Crash and Eddie, before showing their butts, "You stink!"

I and Ellie chuckled. While Granny and the kids went on full laughter.

Manny skated to the goal, "Okay, fuzzball. Let's see what you got."

"You asked for it."

Peaches started skating to the goal. She flicked the snow at Manny's face and scored.

"Yes! She dominates! Again.", exclaimed Peaches.

Manny shook the snow off his face, "Oh, please. I went easy on you. It's called good parenting."

Peaches laughed, "Yeah, right. Face it. I rule the ice now."

"Oh, you talk a big game, hotshot. All right, how about best of three?", asked Manny.

"Whoo! Yes!"

I looked to the side and saw Julian. Peaches' fiance.

"Touchdown!", he exclaimed, struggling to stand on the ice, "Wait, no, that's not right. Not touchdown. What is it? Uh, hole-in-one! Whoo!"

Julian tripped and bumped into Manny. Julian apologized with a sheepish smile.

"Honey, I scored! Did you see me?", asked Peaches.

"Yeah! And you were amazing.", exclaimed Julian and almost tripped, "Oh, the ice is really icy. It's super-sized, extra-value icy. But I'm getting better, right?"

Peaches laughed. Manny sadly looked at his daughter and picked up the sticks.

"Okay, we'll play...later."