Chap 42-Saransh

Imlie was unconcious, she had belt marks on her body, her clothes teared. She woke up, her head hurting she looked around in fear. A man was sitting there, she screamed in fear. His face was bloodied, his body has bullets shots, his clothes tored. He looked dangerous and horrific. She sat there frozen in fear , "Maut ke baad bhi tere piche hu Soniye. Ye badan pehle naseeb nai hua lekin marne ke baad mmmmm "He licked his lips, "Phirse tumhare badan ko nochne ka mann hua hai"

"Dont come near me" Imlie took the knife she hid under her pillow. Her hands shaking , "Hahahhahahaahhahahahaha, idiot am dead. Try me" He instigated her, she got up somehow and ran to put knife inside him. But it just went through, in shock the knife fell from her hand. She took steps back, closed her eyes "Dream, its a dream ! Dream!" She opened eyes but the man still sat there. And just like that suddenly she was pushed on bed, she started flinging in air. This time he didnt rape her but kissed her breast and licked her body. Imlie was crying hysterically "Stop it stop it!!!" And in sometime lights came on and everything was back to its place except Imlie sanity. She felt disgusted, she quickly went to bathroom and started rubbing herself with soap and water. Two hours she stayed in bathroom, when she came out she was high with fever.

She sat there, thinking everything that happened in these days "He is here" she mumbled .
"He is back but who will believe me?" She kept hand on her mouth and screamed
"Thak gai hu mein" She covered her face and then Aryan face flashed infront of him. She quickly dialed his number but he didnt pick she called again this time he picked , "Hello"
"Aryan please come back, he is back . Please come back" She was crying and mumbling on phone
"Breathe. Who is back"
"Saransh" she whispered on call
"Not possible , he was dead and i still put bullets in him. He was dead Imlie. You must be tired and dreaming "He tried to make her understand
"Are you coming or not?" She asked
"Imlie i just landed in Mumbai. After you told me to leave i hd to come back to Mumbai to fix some things and i was going to come back to Keral in few days to woo you."

She cut the call, he called back but she switched off and held her head and started crying.She didnt know what to do "AAAAHHH" she cried in frustration.

She needed to go out, "Yea i need to get out and get fresh" she wiped her tears. She went out and went to temple.

She sat there praying , "Beta tum thik ho?" A pandit asked
"Pata nai" she replied
"Take care of yourself bache. Kaala saaya hai tumpe. Bhagwan ko yaad karo" He kept hand on her head and left.

First Imlie didnt understand but then she got up trying to find that pandit but he was gone.
Next two days went ordinary for her, but she found job again this time as a waitress.

It was nice family restaurant and decent crowd would come in. She felt normal again but she knew little that her life is bringing a hell on earth.