Chap 23 - Sexual tension

Ever since the office incident , Imlie temprory forgot her revenge. She been having some weird dreams where Aryan is kissing her senseless. One night she got up from bed sweating, her breathing was accelrated. Her body wanted him more, his touch, his eyes. Oh man her knees goes weak when she stares in those dark eyes.

"Oh god what have that man made me" She said hitting her forehead "I was so innocent when i came, look at me now. Imlie control your hormones" How much ever she tried to convince herself, she couldnt erase the image of her husband.  Especially one morning she saw him in towel. That abs, Imlie gulped. She itched to touch it.

"Imlie you are digressing! That man called you theif and humiliated you!! And you are thinking about having gulipuchi with him!??" Gulipuchi was the word the girls used to say whenever in movies they saw movies scenes which were R rated.

"Ughhhh"" Imlie punched on bed and pushed her face on pillow in frustration her mind wants revenge but her body wants him. And her heart, poor heart is in love.

On other end, Aryan was in similar situation. He never thought the person he married for revenge was now attracting him. He never paid attention before but ever since he been in guilt and trying to get her forgiveness, he has been obeserving her more. The beautiful waist, the almond eyes and that spicy attitude of hers was turning him on. In the cabin that day, he was just trying to get back for what she had done but he really wanted to push her on desk and oh , Aryan forhead started sweating just thinking about it.

He knows he has no chance until she forgives him. He also unknowingly grew some feelings for her. He was aware that he accepts her as wife and he do want to accept her infront of whole world. He smiled, he exactly going to do that.

He slept with dirty images of Imlie and things he would do once everything would be alright.
Next morning, Aryan purposely went downstairs with just sweatpants on, the lady servants when they saw him looked at him with awe. Their boss was sexy, soon they looked away when Imlie came out of kitchen .

Aryan started doing pushups in living room, Imlie who was eating upma stared at him as he did his workout.
"He is doing this on purpose" her hand was holding the spoon really  tight, but her eyes was staring at his upper body.

She had seen in movies, how girls would go to men when they are working out and sit on them. Wish she could to , she pinched herself. You have become so wanton and dirty Imlie. Shame on you she slapped herself mentally. But again her body, her body language was something else. She eyed him with desire, just then one of the bodyguard came and Imlie acted as if nothing was happening. She has to do something .

"Boss, we have to go soon Mr Mittal will be meeting you in 2 hrs at the hotel. Also the party you are hosting this weekend, the event manager wanted to speak with you." Aryan got up wiping himself with towel.
"Hmm. I will get freshen up and come. Get the car ready in half hour"

Imlie was surprised, he did not mention any party to her. Anyways she dont want to even attend any party after last time. She remembered the party again, her eyes went little wet. She cleared her throat and went to keep the bowl in sink.

Aryan came in kitchen , "I know you heard about the party. Please come" he requested

"Why? So you can humiliate me and call me theif? No thanks Sahab" she said and was about to leave when he grabbed her hand

"I promise I will make everything fine"
Imlie snatched her hand away "Am a charity case remember?" She glared at him and went to get dressed.