Chap 41- Seperation

"Stubborn and shameless you are! When somebody is telling you to get out and you are not even budging from here" Imlie yelled at him.

Aryan kept his calm , "I am not somebody I am your husband. Ok so first of all you need to snap out and its high time Imlie! "

"Snap out of what?! My trauma? You think its easy? Huh?  I am still scared at night! My lower body is damaged! My dream of even becoming a mother is shattered, heck I cant even satisfy you anymore even if i want to! And you telling me to snap out" She had now grabbed his collar and shaking him with force.

"Why did you send me away? Why??? I dont blame you for what happen but kya karu? My mind keeps blaming you for it because i begged and begged to not send me away!! This is what you wanted right? To see me tortured like this? Still revenge you wanted to make maybe" Suddenly she distanced and looked at him wide eyes.

"Was this part of your revenge?" She asked trembling
"SHUTUP " He slapped her, he couldnt take it anymore.
She sat on floor and held his leg "I am sorry, I dont know whats wrong with me. You can never do this with me"
"Kya kar rahi ho baby" He took her hand of his legs ans he knelt and hugged her.
"I am sorry, I know its not easy. You blame me or not i always blamed myself. I love you Imlie, you are not just possession for me, I love you. I wanted to send you away because of my enemies. Wanted to keep you safe aur koi dusra intention nai tha. You suffered enough, I want you to be happy. You know in bar, i always noticed your expressions, I saw old Imlie, getting jealous thinking stupid thoughts all that. I am sorry " He kissed her head

"Chalo mere saath Mumbai, give me a chance" Imlie shook her head.
"No ! No! I dont want to go there please" After a pause
"I want to ask you something doge?" She looked at him innocently
"Whatever you want jaana" He smiled.
"Divorce me " She said it straight, Aryan smile faltered, his eyes turned red
"No" He replied
"Please" She took his hand
"No" he said again
"Aryan samajne ki koshish karo please. I cant give you anything. We are adults and i will tell you openly. After that incident, i dont know i can ever be intimate with you let alone have sex. I am being open Aryan, dard hota bohut hota hai, as a man you have needs and please dont give me gyan . Live your life, make cute babies just it cant be with me" She got up and went inside and brought papers.

"I made this papers ever since you came here. Sign it" she was controlling alot not to breakdown.
"Sign it " She said very strictly now
"No!" Aryan raised his voice.
"Be stubborn but aaj se humara koi rishta nai hai" she threw papers on floor.
"What you think of yourself?" He held her by shoulder
"Mafia's wife"She looked straight in his eyes
He laughed sarcastically "Bakwas mat karo"
"Bakwas tum kar rahe ho! Dont make me call police" Imlie said
"Fine am going dekhta hu kabtka mere bina ji paati ho. Mohabbat ka dawa karti thi, ab hum bhi dekhte hai teri mohabbat ko"  he kissed her lips in anger, frustration and some love. She tried to push him away, but he kissed her for 15 minutes straight he left her when she wasnt able to breathe. He left her lips with bite, leaving her lips bleeding.

He looked hurt, but this was bound to happen.
As soon as he left, the lights went off, the glasses broke and Imlie was dragged inside the room.

"Chodo mujhe chodo please" Again she screamed but her bedroom door got closed and her agonizing scream once again filled the house.