Chap 14-Mukhota

Once they reached home, Imlie ran to her room and closed the door. The noise of gun and blood still infront of her face. They had silent drive back home too, Aryan didnt know what to say.

And he didnt go after her once she went to her room. Aryan gave a big smile , and went to basement to the same room where he tortures himself.

As soon as he entered, he called someone "Good job today. My guards will give money. Thanks to your men for creating such a bloody action scene" Aryan laughed evily.
He cut the call, the smile vanished and his eyes became red "What you think Imlie? That i am so nice? Tumhare ye bewakufi ka faida uthana asaan tha!!! Meri ore khichna, pyaar karogi mujhse aur phir mein pyar karunga tumse ... Jutha pyar jaise tumne mere bache ke saath kia....I bloody hate you" He removed the belt a d started hitting himself "I am sorry Ahaan i have to get close to her, sorry Bacha . Aage bohut kuch uske saath karna padega, but just for you" He kept hitting himself until he fell on his knees..

He cleaned himself and changed in basement, he went upstairs to Imlie room. He kept his face soft and opened her door, she was bed her eyes closed.

He slowly walked towards her and sat next to her grabbing her hand in his. He kissed it "Sorry Imlie" he said loudly enough for her to hear.
Imlie was just resting , she woke up and sat "Are you ok Sahab? I was so scared? Who were they? Tell me?" She asked terrified
"I have enemies, in business world everybody has enemies me more because am the most powerful" He did not mention about him being a mafia. She did not need to know, she will soon be thrown from his life.

"It's dangerous, i got really scared . "
"This is my life Imlie " He slyly smiled
"Anyways we have a party this weekend"
"Party?? What ? When and where?"
"I am hosting party and there is suprise for you" he winked.
"Kaisa suprise?" She asked like a child
"Thats why its called suprise i cant tell you" He told
"Ok then... how can i help for the party??" She asked
"Help whatever you want to do. Malkin ho, tumpe chodta hu" he smiled and then went to his study room.

Next few days went Imlie help organizing the party. From food, to decorations to lightings. She made sure its classy after all it was Aryan's reputation on line.
Rohit helped her too to get contacts as she was not aware of people in Mumbai.

Night before party, Aryan brought a beautiful gown for Imlie. It was blood red with slit on side. It was backless, he also brought diamond necklace. Imlie was in awe and denied "No sahab this is expensive i cannot wear it. " she gave back the necklace.

"You are Aryan's wife" Aryan put the necklace on her neck
"But the world doesnt know" She whispered
"They will" He said in her ears, her body felt the current as he whispered in her ears.
"Sachi? Pechan donge aap?" She asked so innocently that for a minute even Aryan wanted to just kiss her sensless.

"Hmm" he replied. "Look your best tomorrow" and with that he left.

Imlie was smiling ear to ear, she was feeling giddy and so happy after long time. Finally everything was getting better in her life, she too forgot about why really Aryan was upset with her. Right now she was starting to feel love for him and for her it was like devotion.