Chap 22- The Aryan Sekhawat Embarassed

Imlie avoided Aryan mostly at work, after that kiss she was feeling flustered. She was ashamed because she wanted more. More kiss and more, Imlie turned red thinking about it.
"Shut up Imlie you watch too many romance movies"plus she still upset with him.

Rohit knocked at Imlie cabin, yes Imlie is back in her cabin like she wanted. She had annoyed Aryan so much that he sent her back . "Kalavati uff Kiki is here just fyi" Rohit winked.

"Really? She is back from London?" Imlie mind started wondering.
"Yes she is in Aryan's cabin trying to flirt " Rohit rolled his eyes.
"Oh ho! How can i miss let me go" Imlie got up with evil smile.

Without knocking the door she barged in, in front of her eyes was a woman with mini skirt and blouse whose top buttons were open, while aryan was typing something away not paying heed to that woman.

Imlie smirked, but the woman Kalavati uff Kiki "Excuse me? Dont you have manners? What kind of employee are you? Coming in without knocking the door?" Aryan didnt defend Imlie or mentioned anything he was actually very busy typing something on his laptop.

"Oh who are you?" Imlie snarkily asked
"Watch your tone, and I am Aryan's future wife right Aryan baby?" Aryan nodded without even knowing what she said.

Imlie knew that Aryan didnt pay any heed as to what this woman said. She started her acting "Oh my god" Imlie gasped.

Kiki frowned "get out leave us alone dont you see we are busy and next time knock the door... I dont know Aryan how can you tolerate such people?"

"Oh just like i tolerate him in night" Imlie acted all shy
Kiki eyes went wide "What did you just say?"
"Oops what did i just say?" Imlie acted all innocent
"Be clear ! " Kiki looked at her suspiciously
"Well I came in here to say to Sahab, that Sahab you left your boxer in my room and the handcuffs yesterday night" Imlie was blushing while Kiki face went white and stood there in shock.

Aryan who was not paying attention before suddenly stopped and looked at Imlie wide eyes. His face was red, not with anger but with embarassment.
Both of the so called friends were still in shock at what they heard.

"Oh my did i just say too much? Sorry Mam it was one time we, thing... am sure you rich people are used to this kind of thing. Sahab please come to my cabin, i have it in my purse " with that Imlie quickly left, as soon she came out she was laughing like anything.

"Chudail kahi ki, trying to flirt and call him your future husband ? Chudail! I will burn you with kerosene. Huhh" Imlie said with sassiness as she went in her cabin.

"Aryan what was that?!!" Kiki shouted
"Excuse me? Why are you yelling at me? You are mt friend stay in your limits!"

"Friend!! You know I have feelings for you for years!!"
"And you know i dont have any!!" Aryan was irritated now.
"I love you Aru!" Kiki tried to hug him but Aryan pushed her away gently.

"Kiki am telling you last time stop it! And get out!! Dont eat my head!" Kiki stomped her feet angrily and left cursing the girl who just came.

Aryan took a deep breath, and remembered what Imlie said, "You embarrassed me, Mrs Sekhawat now watch" He cleared his throat and went towards Imlie cabin.

Imlie who was now engrossed in some file, looked up when she heard the door. She gave a smirk and went back to her work ignoring Aryan.

Aryan sat on desk and grabbed her making her stand up. Imlie gulped as he pulled her towards him. He pulled her between his legs and wrapped around her waist so she doesnt run.

"What are you doing?" Imlie asked
"We didnt finish yesterday right? And what were you saying handcuff? Give me" he came closer, their nose almost touching
"What handcuff" Imlie was getting lost in his eyes. Damn his seductive eyes, Imlie trying not to melt.
"Same handcuff that you told kiki about... i didnt know you are so..."
"So..?" Imlie softly asked, she was melting. Dont Imlie dont imlie this man trying to get you but his eyes umm his eyes..
"So jungli" he whispered in her ears and slowly bit it which snapped Imlie out .
"Ye kya kar rahe hai aap?!"Imlie yelled
Aryan put his hand on her mouth, "Wahi jo tum chaati ho... waise when will you forgive me? Hmm? I can hear your heart racing" He kept his head on her chest.

"See... dhak dhak dhak" Imlie eyes went wide, she had butterflies, goosebumps, all kind of romantic feelings in her body.
She pushed him away with all her might "Tharki! Stay in your limits"
"Tch tch" He got of desk "I broke all my limits after yesterday" He winked and he came close  again to Imlie.
"Dekho dur raho" warning him
"Hmm" Aryan came really close and then he suddenly turned smiling and left.
Imlie kept her hands on her chest, trying to calm herself down.

It always backfires her plan, ughhhh. Never will forgive you!! she thought.