Part 35-New Aryan?

Khan called Rohit and called him. When Rohit reached where Aryan was unconcious. He saw his state, both palm had nail going throuh, his back had belt and whip bruises, his head was bleeding because Aryan kept banging against the chair. He didnt even know how to pick his boss up. Khan soon followed behind Rohit and they both picked him and took him to hospital.

Rohit was so busy that he never went to check on Imlie although he had kept guards around the room and made sure she was safe.
Aryan was now had bandage on both his palm, his head . It took three days for him to wake up, when he opened his eyes he stared at ceiling then suddenly got up and removed all the cathetars. He went to Imlie room, Imlie wasnt there. The bed was clean, as if nobody ever laid there.

Aryan grabbed the guard and asked him "Where is she? Why are you here? Werent you suppose to protect and follow her huh?" Aryan shook the guard with his shirt, the guard now terrified said "Mam went Sir. She had knife in her hand, she threatened that if i follow her she will kill herself" Aryan eyes went wide and he then left the guard and ran outside. Rohit who was just coming inside tensed saw his boss "Rohit! Where is Imlie?!" He almost yelled

"Boss please you need to rest , i will tell you but first-" before he could finish sentence Aryan gave him a slap.

"You couldn't even take care of my wife?! Huh?? " Aryan asked angrily
"Sorry Sir, Mam threatened. She said she will kill herself anyone followed her. I tried telling her about you but she wasnt ready to listen. She was in no state, she was completely hazed, she just kept mumbling when we tried to followed her but then again she showed knife. We got scared, we are trying to find her " Rohit had his head bowed in shame, he couldnt one proper job.

"Find her! Dont sleep until you find her" He grinded his teeth, he was having lot of pain but he didnt care .

Kerala:

Imlie had quickly traveled to ashram told Amma to pack everything. But Amma said she cannot leave Ashram like that. Imlie tried her best but she didnt budge and Imlie couldnt stay there because that was the first place Aryan will come to look for her.

Imlie needed help but she had built a wall, her mental state was scattered . A facade had taken over , she wanted to be normal. She finally gave up and took amma blessing and left.

Now she was in Kerala working in resturant as bartender. That was the only job available at the resort. Resort was always filled with tourists and like. It was her second day and she was learning to make different type of drinks. It was a lot but she couldnt give up.

A month, it took her month to learn finally to tend the drinks and handle the customers and drunk ones too. She missed Aryan a lot but she never even looked at his picture. She was still trying to overcome her trauma.

She had started having seizures, and nobody knew she had seizures. She would be in room, on floor until seizures are gone and she is back to her normalcy. She didnt even wanted to go to doctor. Again the trauma, the pain.

One of the days, a man came and gave order of vodka. She didnt look at him she just nodded and started making his drink once she was about hand it to him she was in shock.

It was Aryan, with a big smile. Something had changed. He was wearing a very casual shirt like he was tourist himself.
Imlie without saying anything to him acted normal and handed his drink. "Thank you ...Imlie. Nice name" He winked.

Imlie looked at him strangely , then went back to her work.