Just then I saw Josh sneakily taking out a pack of applesauce and I ran to stop him from doing that. But as I shoved him away, Altas took some toffees out.

“I'm killing all of you once I'm old enough to buy a gun.” I said, getting irritated.

“I can get you one if you want.” Reign meant it. I could only shake my head and roll my eyes at his words. He scowled and leaned towards my ear. “Don’t roll your eyes at me, that's rude.”

I rolled them again in rebellion and he narrowed his eyes playfully. A smile appeared on my face at his childishness and he grinned at me.

“Keep smiling princess, you look gorgeous when you do.” He whispered to me.

I was in the middle of blushing when Josh came to stand in the middle of us. He scowled at Reign and grabbed my hand.

“I think we need to discuss something.” I nodded and he tugged me to go with him.

When we were out of Reign’s earshot, Josh mumbled, “He’s so shameless.”

I stopped and looked at him. “What? He didn't even do anything.”

“He was flirting with you in front of all of us.”

“He wasn't.” I said immediately. “He was just a little nervous being here so he was sticking by my side.” I made a perfect excuse.

“He didn't look nervous.” He narrowed his eyes at me. “Why were you blushing? What did he say?”

“I wasn't blushing. It's just… pregnant women look flushed. It's science. It's okay if you don't know that, it’s not your strongest subject.” I held my head up high hoping he’ll believe my words.

“Fuckkkkkk.” He whispered, shocked. “You have a crush on him!”

My eyes widened and I immediately pulled him closer, gesturing to lower his voice further. “I don't! Are you crazy? I'm literally pregnant with two kids.”

“So? You can still have a crush on the side. And it could be that your hormones are going crazy and you wanna get with the only friend you have who happens to be cute in your dictionary.”

“When did I say he was cute?” He is. But I'm very careful discussing him with my family.

“Multiple times. You said he's cute when he tries to help me out in cooking and gets frustrated like a little kid. He’s cute when he tells me I make the best desserts in the world.” Josh said, trying to mimic my voice.

“And this one time you were absolutely head over heels when you told me he doesn't care that I'm pregnant. He’s still my friend. He’s trying to make things better between us. I think he’s changing, Josh. I love the new him. He’s honestly so adorable.” He added.

I took a deep breath hearing him repeat my lines word to word. I'm shocked that I managed to reveal all my feelings to him without even realizing. It's his fault for being such a good listener.

He's always been my secret keeper but I wanted to keep my small little weird attraction to Reign hidden, even from Josh. I don't want to admit it because it’s wrong for me to think such thoughts when I should be focusing on my babies.

“Josh, my mood swings are horrible and I might've been in my drunk blabbering mode when I said that, don't take it seriously.” I mumbled embarrassed.

“You definitely have a crush on him.” He stated with complete clarity.

I pinch his arm hard and he hissed. “I don't! Stop saying that. He might hear you.”