8 | Deja Vu & Hurt

Start from the beginning

I reached for my keys and went to change quickly into the floral activewear she got me. A nice light set, and found one of her tops to put over the top. Then I went and headed to the gym she goes to.

Driving inside the car park and looking for her car.

Where the hell was her car?

I just parked where I could and went inside. Scanning my key and going immediately to the weights section, looking awkwardly around.

She wasn't here?

What the-

I went to the cardio room.

Not there.

The stretching room.

Nothing.

I had this weird feeling in my stomach as I went inside the bathroom, needing to wash over my face. Maybe she went to another gym? I know she goes to this one though...

I washed my face and wiped it dry. Then I went out, pulling my phone out about to call her and ask what gym she went to.

As I walked down the bathroom hall, I went past the steam room, and saw it was on.

If she wasn't in here, this was about to be real awkward...

I opened it and got blasted with steam as I scanned the room, seeing a man in here. Definitely not Rhea.

I walked out, breathing heavy to get my normal throat back after that. That was awkward.

I kept going and saw the sauna room also on, and debated if I should embarrass myself further.

I opened the door and peeked my head in, this one a lot more visible.

She was sitting on the step, lent on her elbows and with her eyes closed. She was deep in thought, and her eyes opened, wondering who just opened the door. "Flo." She sat up. "What are you doing here?"

"I didn't want to be apart." I whispered and walked in.

Rhea stood up, sweat covering her body. Her forehead. Her wet hair. "It's late, you shouldn't have come all the way here alone."

"I wanted to be with you. I hate being apart." I whispered weakly, trying not to break down with how upset I was about the night. "We don't have to talk, but can I workout with you? Well, near you, I don't wanna mess you up."

Rheas face softened out. "Okay." And I followed her to the quiet weights room. Where she found and bench and put her things on it and grabbed dumbbells. Lifting them above her head.

I sat myself on the bench and just watched her to start. Watching her struggle and tense and flex. I could see how much this all helped her. How much she needed this.

I finally focused on myself and pushed her stuff to the edge of the bench. Starting to do some dips. Which I didn't do many of.

Rhea dropped the weights and lent over to catch her breath, glancing at me through the mirror as I stopped my dips. She turned around and squat beside me. "If they're too hard. Move your feet in closer to your body, they'll be easier." She whispered, watching me. "Have a go."

So I did what she said, and moved my feet in more. And it was a lot easier. "Thanks." I said, and she stood back up, getting the weights I'm her hands again.

I don't know how many sets she did, but I tried to keep up with my dips, until I was shaking and definitely couldn't keep up with her. I sat on the bench and relaxed.

Her phone buzzed beside me and caught my attention. I didn't mean to, but I just read it.

Liv Morgan: Are you coming? xx