𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓂𝒾𝓈ℯ𝒹 ℒ𝒶𝓃𝒹

𝒴ℯℴ𝓃𝒿𝓊𝓃

Actually, I wasn't sure at all if one simple kiss is really enough, Taehyun. Enough to repair our missteps and fine cracks on Soobin's soul, the delicate work... Enough to avoid the future side effects, because everything costs something.

My brave steps were led in the shadows of fear, the worst and very rare fairy disease I got very sick from... and the fear breeds nothing but terror. I was so terrified of how angry Soobin might be when he finds out what happened behind his back. We practically walled him off like some fragile artifact... starting with me.

However, that artifact had to be used and was necessary to fulfill our mission.

Fear was knocking on the door... Love opened them and nothing was there.

When Soobin woke up and my eyes met his, I could see his puzzled mind frantically reading and putting together all the new puzzles of thoughts and memories he had lost access to for a long few days.

I prayed so hard that he would remember me and say something to set me free from the worries that imprisoned my heart. Anything.

"Yeonjunie...," he panted, finally founding the way out of the maze and realizing my presence. Tears welled up in his eyes, as he caressed my tear-stained face...

I could have sworn the magic touch I leaned into gave me a second life.

"You empathetic impulsive psycho, you should have let me lead...," he cried, scolding me.

We were both crying, but I had to laugh because his calm voice made them the most comforting words I could hear. Finally we are all together again. 

"I love you too..." 

***

"... but all of those things about the Star, Magic Island and that you found out about the devil's purpose... how? How did you find out?" Taehyun asked after I explained to Beomgyu and Soobin what exactly has happened so far and that we still have a lot to figure out. 

All eyes ended up on me and I stood up from the moss as I was excited by Taehyun's questioning. 

"You might actually like that a lot, Tyun. I think we should go on a little trip!" I smiled widely, took out my car keys from the pocket and jingled them. 

+x+

+x+

"What?! What is your car doing here? It crashed in the Magic Forest!" Kai exclaimed excitedly, getting into the passenger seat. 

"Oh, really?! Then maybe it exists in each of our realities. It transported me here," I laughed enthusiastically and put the keys into the ignition. 

"As a personal portal...," the amazed sigh came from behind.