𝒮𝓌ℯℯ𝓉 𝒟ℯ𝓈𝒾𝓇ℯ

ℬℯℴ𝓂𝓰𝓎𝓊 /w 𝒮ℴℴ𝒷𝒾𝓃

《❦︎ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿˢ ᵃⁿ ᵃᵈᵘˡᵗ ˢᶜᵉⁿᵉ!》

I felt so tired... exhausted from all of the things that were happening, but the nerves wouldn't let me put myself on ease... the stress was wrecking me so mercilessly and my legs couldn't stop walking, not even for a moment.

When I finally noticed Soobin in the distance checking on one of our cherry blossoms, I felt like something squeezed my heart... it wanted to cry and scream so painfully... to be free, to freely love once again.

I fleetly healed my wounds and fixed my hair with trembling hand before I practically threw my bike on the ground.

The loud sound got Soobin's attention. He winced since he didn't like noise.

I need you so bad to heal me...

The branch leaned over the wooden white fence to give me the helping hand, so I could jump to the other side where Soobin stood confused.

Weren't you supposed to be in? He probably thought pointing at our house and squinting at me.

Sooner than he could clearly read my expression, I hugged his neck with my palms and kissed him in longing for relief.

Please... breathe life into me.

I thirstily drunk from lips of the fairy of live water.

Heal me...

I could feel him frown, while he was slowly kissing me back and touching my cheeks.

Set me free... and-

"Beomgyu..." What's wrong?

Forgive me.

Breathing out I slowly let go of his lower lip... even slower opened my eyes.

"I love you, Soobin..."

His eyes ran over my face... checking me as if I was the most precious yet broken thing in this garden.

"That's it?" Soobin chuckled still uneasy.

"... Just never forget about it. Whatever happens, know that I love you, okay?"

It was actually a request for him to always be my salvation... to understand my actions.

I felt my heart beat irregularly. Please...

"Of course... I love you too," he replied and lovingly rubbed his nose against mine, "but is there something you want to talk about? You are literally shaking, Gyu..."

How the hell did I end up in Yeonjun's cursed position? I used to be the one saying these words.

Sympathizing with Soobin I could even predict his next moves.

"We could help you... I could-" I could hear the echo of my voice.

"I've been feeling it since morning... I would really like to help you."

And since the forgotten morning I knew Yeonjun was right - we have to protect this fairy no matter what.

I didn't want to accept the lesson... I didn't want to accept Soobin's tearing sorrow.

The game has begun and I had to play it with what I had.

Although right now I felt like I only had him... my Soobin.

"Nothing's bothering me... when you're with me, Gyu..."

Save me...

"You can- You can help me...," I whispered and slightly kissed his lower lip to convince him it's actually not that bad... to attract him, "I'm so thirsty for you..."