𝒯𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓈𝒹𝒶𝓎'𝓈 𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹

𝒴ℯℴ𝓃𝒿𝓊𝓃

Dew drops should fall on the leaves... Have they settled instead in your eyes, my Dear? 

Gently shaking alike the stars above this edge of the morning... after waking up from something terrifying, biting into the depth of your emotions. Would they run down your cheeks, if I finally touched you again?

My name lingered on your glossy lips... eyes whispering about all of the chaos that was going on inside of you.

Surprise, glee, fear... sadness, relief, worries... all of them blended in this direct shaky gaze fixed on no one else but me. Exceptionally I could not read it clearly... But obviously, no apology seemed sufficient.

My fault, I thought the gulf between us would keep you safe.

Now I could only kneel down to you and try to narrow the created gap.

"Are you angry at me?" I whispered through my tight throat.

Beomgyu sniffled and looked away from me to sleeping Soobin, whom he was hugging alike a child hugs his precious blanket.

"Angry?... Hah... I may act silly sometimes, but you're literally foolish," mumbled Beomgyu in a low raspy voice.

I hissed as his stinging words touched my pride... instantly changed by truth to shame. Cuz, yeah, he was right - I was stupid.

And so I bowed my head like a scolded dog and bit my lip.

"I was upset, scared and deeply hurt... Yeonjun..."

"I know..."

"... and I blamed you," he continued sincerely.

My heart became so heavy I could feel its strained beat.

"... but then I only could blame myself, because... I was probably the one, who accidentally broke your twin flame bond. I couldn't bear to see Soobin so devastated, when he was convinced he lost you... not even Tae's power was enough, because you are one... you know? That's why- that's why I locked your diary and put him to sleep... but then I felt even more lost and it looked like there is no way out... everything seemed to be a trap and lie. I even wanted to forget you as well and die, Jun... I really just wanted to die peacefully, knowing that he loves me and a piece of you is still somewhere deep inside of him... somewhere... where I possibly killed you..."

Not even a single touch was needed. The blade of his words was not aimed at me, but at himself... and he stabbed into his broken soul until its pieces began to run down his rosy cheeks.

I barely swallowed my own bitter tears and forced my arms to move, so I could gently cup that torn flower and look into his greenish eyes.

"I know... Baby, I've already heard about what happened and none of it is your fault. If it's someone's, then mine. I'm guilty... It was the spirit, who used you to cut the bond. I shouldn't have left you without knowing the details beforehand... I lost my mind and I'm sorry..."

I caressed his cheeks with my shaky hands and shook my head.

"I'm so sorry I left you, Beomgyu...," I repeated weakly with quivering lips...

... and before I could say anything more, he silenced them with his.

One more look into his fragile eyes and suddenly we were kissing each other, forgetting to breath.

I missed you... I missed you so...

The fire in me was fighting for the air, swaying crazily from side to side, but I could easily overlook it with furrowed brows.