★Chapter Nine★

Começar do início

" Hey, who is this?" I asked sitting back down. I actually thought it was my dad.

" It's JJ. Can't believe you forgot" who be JJ now. His voice is familiar but his name isn't even helping at all. Hilarious. " I am the guy you met at China who was going on a tour"

Okay! That one.

" Oh hi" I smiled and I felt a tap on my shoulders and I saw  Zoey shifting to hear who it is. Girls ehn.

"You remember me now" he laughed. " So how are you?"

If I told him I wasn't fine would he change anything? People ehn.

" I am fine. I am in America now" I informed him.

" Really where?" He asked once more.

" California" I answered briefly. I am already tired of this phone call.

" Okay. Nice speaking to you and make sure you save this number as JJ or Jason" he had this jolly voice. I wonder why.

" Okay I will" I waited for him to cut the call.

" Bye" he said and cut the call. Good, he has sense.

" Who was that?" Is it not this girl that was crying like a baby just now?

" Continue crying" I said forcing her gently on our bed. " Oya " 

" I just want to know who was on the phone" she shrugged releasing herself from my grip and jumping off the bed.

" It was one of my acquaintance I made in China. A guy, a tourist" I said giving up.

" Is he handsome?" She asked once more jumping back on the bed.

" Yes" I answered not knowing where this conversation is heading to.

" Is he caring?" What?

" How do you expect me to know that?" I asked.

" I don't know, you said he was your acquaintance" she shrugged. Again.

"You said it yourself, he is my acquaintance, not my boyfriend" I snapped.

" Argh" she groaned. " You are so boring" she commented.

" Do you think I care" I blinked my eyes in the ‘what concerns me?’ way.

" Well,you should at least work on it" she gave up lying on the bed.

" I have to pack this clothes" I murmured to myself.

" What?" She asked.

" Nothing, I was talking to myself" I replied. Mehn this girl is wasting my saliva.

" Okay" she replied, grabbing her phone.

I packed and arranged my clothes for hours.  I cleaned and did everything I needed to do then I became hungry.

" When do we even eat in this school?" I asked, since I didn't find any ingredients in the Kitchen.

" No ingredients in the kitchen?" She asked, finally removing her eyes from the brightly lit up phone.

" Nope"

"Let's go outside then" she suggested. It was six O’ Clock and I haven't eaten since morning, scratch that, I haven't eaten since my dad punished me.  I am not meant to fast? Or my I?

Zoey dressed up into our boarding school clothes but I wore the Jean skirt and white shirt and a jean jacket and black sneakers.

We walked to the cafeteria and everywhere was full. I don't even like eating in a cafeteria. Yucky.

" Good evening madam" I greeted one of the ladies and she gave me a striking smile.

" Yes" she answered.

" Um we need ingredients—"

Suddenly we saw people rushing outside.

What happened?

************

What actually happened?

Let's find out

God bless y'all

Love💖

~giftedFortune