★Chapter Four★

✯✯✯✯✯✯

Chapter Four✯
•Of•

✿ ✿
THE AMBER EYES OF FAITH
✿ ✿ ✿

This is so disgusting. Whatever did this is so wicked.

I raised my hand unintentionally and the Cole guy sighed tiredly. I guess he is tired of answering my questions, at least I am not asking a stupid questions.

"Why was she found outside the gate?" I asked.

"Well it's because she might have sneaked into a place that is part of the school but it was outside the gate so she died cause that thing operates when it's mostly dark and that person is alone" Cynthia answered this time and I smiled. I don't know why but I think it is because she has a beautiful voice

"Why are you smiling? " Jane asked.

"It is very nice to hear a very beautiful voice once in awhile" I commended and Cynthia smiled. I could feel CYNTHIA'S burning gaze on me but I ignored her once again.

"What is this? We are talking about someone's dead body, you are talking of Cynthia's smile?" Jane yelled.

"Obviously I am. And it's kind of encouraging whenever she smiles" I said nonchalantly. I don't know why I like behaving like a nonchalant person.

"O God" Jane hissed.

"Okay okay. Back to the matter" John said in his girly voice.

"Yeah back to the matter" Jacob mimicked him. Guess he is the funny guy but yet he is handsome, I know he will be a child like kinda guy.

"So we were thinking of picking some people to help us find it. If we can find it now and take a picture of it and send it to the principal" Cole ignored everything that just happened. He is so cool.

"Okay. I can go" Arianna raised her hands up. Her and her crew.

Sadly, she can't even stand a scary movie talking of scary beast which is in reality not a movie.

" Arianna" I called and she face me with an annoyed face. " Put down your hand this is not a movie, this is reality"

"You said I am not your sister so leave me alone" she scoffed.

" Well, I am not trying to help you as a sister" I said. " I am even surprised you didn't tell your mummy and daddy" I said in baby sad voice.

"I am not a baby" she argued.

"Hey you. The girl who asks so many questions" I turned my head to where I heard that weird nickname.

"What?" It was Jacob.

"You are coming with us" Lydia smiled and I returned the gesture.