" We will watch a movie." she tells him which brings a light smile on his face

" Puja-path waali movie ?" He asks her in a taunting manner which makes her sad and before she can say anything, Neil walks out of there.

Avni follows him, Bebe sees Neil coming down and says let's have breakfast but Neil tells everyone that he is not hungry and he goes straight out of the house before anyone can stop him and Avni, who comes behind him, is shocked to see this that he left home without eating anything and the reason is somewhere she.

Seeing Neil leaving like this, Bebe notices Avni who following him comes down and seeing her sad face, she understands something that maybe something happened between them.

Bebe calls her and Avni comes and sits beside her, on which Bebe asks her the reason for her sadness and also about Neil, on this, Avni without any hesitation tells Bebe that Neil probably doesn't like her keeping the fast and that is why he is angry with her.

On this Bebe smiles and somewhere understands the reason behind it and then Bebe explains to Avni that somewhere Neil is not wrong: Because she is not of the age to do all this yet, and that too when they have just got married. During this time couples spend time together and she is spending time with God.

Bebe explains to her that even God will be happy with her if she is happy, she will keep her loved ones happy, that is why if she listens to her, then she has her whole life to do all these pujas and fasts, so she should not start all this at this age.

Avni, understanding Bebe's words well, thinks something and asks Bebe whether God will not be angry with her if she does not complete her fast.

" Puttar bhagwan man dekhte hai, wo ye dekhte hai ki tumhare man me unke liye kitni shradha hai, naa ki ye ki tum unke liye kitni bhukhi ho, bas sachee dil se unki prathna karo wahi kaafi hai, abhi se tumhe ye sab karne ki jrurt nahi hai." Bebe tells him and she understands this point of his as well.

" Aur haan tu jaisi hai waisi reh, tu jaisi hai hume waisi hi pasand hai...sanskaari bahu puja karne se nahi Bana jaata, apno ki izat karne se banti hai aur wo tu bakhubi karti hai...toh tu jaisi thi pehle, waisi hi reh.
khud ko kisi ke liye mat badal aur haan tu apna kaam bhi shuru kar....hume koi dikkat nahi hai agar tu office jaana jaari karegi." Bebe tells her and before she can say anything, Shweta comes from behind.

And shweta also explains to Avni everything that Bebe told her that whatever Bebe is saying is right.

And after understanding Bebe and Shweta's point, Avni decides that it's okay if everyone, especially Neil, doesn't like her changed form, So she will remain the same as she was.

She was just trying to be a good and cultured daughter-in-law like she had seen in those TV serials while sitting with Shweta.

Other side

Today again, Neil is sitting in his cabin in a bad mood, he can't understand why he is getting so irritable these days.
It is not that he is physically craving for her, that is why he is getting irritated. NO but he is missing sitting with her and talking.

The whole day she remains busy at home either with Shweta or with the bebe and then when both of them sit in the room at night, she tells him the same things that today she saw this in this serial, she saw that in that serial...Bebe told this today, Bebe told that today about that puja.

He listens to her talks which he also likes but where is their talk in all this? And this is what he is missing and that is why he is feeling angry at her but he is not able to get angry at her, once she makes a innocent face, he calms down.