8. Deewana aur Deewani

__________

__________

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT
__________

तुझे अपना बना लूं
तुझे तुझ से चुरा लूं
तुझे खुद में छुपा लूं, साहिबा
इक मुझ पे करम हो
तू ही मेरा सनम हो
तेरी मुझ पे नज़र हो, साहिबा
__________

How does it feel to express your heart's utmost feelings to the person you love?

Exhilarating, right?

Indirectly, but oh so rightly, Ayushmaan and Reet said, "I love you".

They kept each other in their prayers and it was equivalent to love. Truthfully speaking, their love was beyond and supreme.

An eternal promise.

Now, they were together experiencing the kind of peace that only exists for two lovers who understand love beyond words.

A heartwarming silence spread between them as they stepped out of the temple complex. In togetherness, they quietly reminisced about the words they shared with each other a while ago.

But a sudden grumbling sound brought Reet out of her reverie. Looking down at her tummy, she realised she was starving since she left her room, but she couldn't do anything about it as she was not allowed to eat anything before the puja.

Pouting, she shared a sideways glance with Ayushmaan, who was looking at her with a faint smirk and a raised eyebrow, "Hume bhook lagi hai, Rathore ji. By the way, have you had breakfast?".
(I'm hungry, Rathore ji)

What kind of a question was that, Reet? Of course, he hadn't eaten anything. He sat with you in puja.

He shook his head in a no, a faint smile on his lips.

"Okay! So, let's go- no wait! We have just returned from such an important puja and Maa always says that after puja one should prefer saada khana", Reet was talking more to herself than Ayushmaan and he just kept staring at her adorable face.