Author's Note (Important)

Heyaaa, Readers

How are you all?
I hope you guys are having a lovely day.
Sending you all loads of love and hugs.

__________

Now, let's get back to the book.

The initial plan was to release Book 2 after I had written Book 1 of the Match Made in Heaven series. However, due to extreme writer's block, I'm focusing on book 2.

__________

Book 2 of the Match Made in Heaven Series:
A DIVINE INTERVENTION
__________

What is Divine Intervention?
- Divine intervention is the belief that God will take a role in changing some aspect of a person's life, or some aspect of society at large. People usually seek divine intervention through prayer. Sometimes, people refer to divine intervention as a miracle.
(Source: Study.com)
__________

However, I have associated this concept of divine intervention with love.
This story shows the beauty of arranged marriage love. The readers will witness the two souls navigating through the ups and downs of marital life.
__________

I am writing Desi Romance for the first time and I do hope that you enjoy reading the story in absolute bliss.
__________

You will always find elements of soft romance in my stories.
__________

Before you dive in, I would like to grab your attention on a few important things.

Firstly, thank you so much for giving my story a chance.

• This is an arranged marriage story - a modern-day Royal Romance.

• Updates might be slow.

Translation of Hindi dialogues is available in English.

• Please note that there might be some grammatical or spelling errors in the story, as English is not my first language.

__________

DISCLAIMER

This story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, and incidents appearing therein are products of the author's imagination or have been used fictitiously and are not to be interpreted as real. Any resemblance to a real person, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

__________

Mentioned:

- alcohol
- foul language
- mature content
- sensitive topics
- unforgettable past
- harassment
__________

• Constructive criticism is appreciated.

• All the pictures used in this story do not belong to me. I found them on Pinterest. Credit to the rightful owners.

• The use of song lyrics in each chapter is NOT promotional. The songs are meant to add some romantic vibes to the chapters. Therefore, the credit goes to the rightful owners.

• You can follow me on Instagram, bookish1011 for more updates.

PLAGIARISM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AT ALL!

All copyrights ©️ reserved.
This is an ORIGINAL work.
Do Not Copy.

I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

THANK YOU

HAPPY READING...