2. A Little Teasing

Thank you all very much for the birthday wishes

You all have been the loveliest and kindest readers and supporters of my story and I'm truly grateful for that.
Thank you.
__________

दिल ये मेरा, बस में नहीं
पहले कभी ऐसा होता था नहीं
__________

Reet heaved a sigh of relief and nodded, looking at her reflection in the mirror.

But the next moment, her eyes fell on that one thing lying among the others on the vanity table, and she again looked at herself in the mirror, her eyebrows furrowed when she saw what had been missing all this time.

Arre! Hum isse kaise bhul gaye.
(Uff! How did I forget this?)

She picked up a white, plastic sheet dotted with tiny black dots and gently tore one out of its place.

She placed the small, black bindi delicately between her eyes with a beautiful smile on her face.

For some time, Reet kept looking at her reflection in the mirror and kept experiencing the beauty in its naturalness. She was not fond of wearing heavy makeup. She was a worshipper of natural beauty. At the very least, she preferred minimal makeup that slightly enhanced her already beautiful features.

Her comely looks were surely a gift from the heavens above. With deep brown, doe-like eyes, her face exuded innocence and that was her most attractive feature. The straight, but slightly upturned nose earned her the title of an absolute cutie. And her bow-shaped lips, which were painted in a shade of light pink, made her facial features more ethereal.

She wore dazzling rings with delicate patterns on bands on her index and middle fingers. Her wrists were adorned with thin, silver bangles, while heavy, silver jhumkas dangled from her ears, revealing her never-ending weakness for jhumkas.

She was wearing a sky blue saree with golden border and a printed white blouse. Her hair was left open in waves till the middle of her back. And finally, she completed her appearance by wearing simple, but beautiful Jaipuri flats.

 And finally, she completed her appearance by wearing simple, but beautiful Jaipuri flats