CHAPTER 15 - Skelly's Gender Bend (Continuation)

Start from the beginning

"Why do you like Wither?" He ask. "I never said, i like him!" I said and pout.. ew, i am now realizing that i am kinda a pick me.. EWWW. "you basically do." He said. "Okay well uh.. he is a wither skeleton?" I said.. i am still confused, why do i like him a little.. just a little.. just a little.

"He's literally useless.." he said that made me stop walking. "I am better than him." He aslo said. "Hm, why did you stop?" He asked. "nothin.. i just uh.. remember something." I lied. I am not gonna be kind to this wither.. why do he need to say that to Wither? >:(

"You know.. If beauty were time, you would definitely be eternity." He said, "ahaha.. thanks." I said and continue walking. NOW HE IS HITTING ON ME!

"I think your hand looks heavy. Would you like me to hold it for you?" He said and look at me.. "uhh, no thanks.. and good puns, smooth." I said and now.. i wanna help Wither, i'm gonna get his sword back! Yey me, finally do things more necessary.. i think..

"You are physically perfect. The only flaw is – your lips – they’re not touching mine." He said and wink at me. I'm now so uncomfortable.. and uh.. i am now concerned to all girls that experienced this.. poor them..

"Why like Wither if i am here? More better than him." He said. I just uh.. got quiet.. "Would you mind lending me your heart?" He said.. shout i flirt back as a joke? Yeah, sure. Sounds stupid but what else can i do with him?

"You know, I’m actually terrible at flirting. How about you try to pick me up instead?" I said and saw him smile at it. "My name is William, but you can call me tonight or tomorrow." He said and wink, damn.. his puns are smooth.. not smoother than Wither's flirty joke! (Skelly is Team Wither)

"If you were a burger at McDonald's, you'd be named the McGorgeous!" He said and i just fake laugh on it.. so cheesey.

Oh look what i saw.. the enderman's detention room where if a enderman do something bad they would be sent here where thay can't use teleportation to escape.. i can use this to trap him and get Wither's sword back. I'm using this so that i made sure that he can't teleport.. i mean i don't know if he can but yeah, just making sure! I'm so smart!

"Where are we heading?" He asked. "Oh just in that room, Wither mostly hang out in there-.." I said and point on Enderman's Detention Room. "oh ok." He said. I went on his back and slowly touching it. "What are you doing?" He ask, "cool sword." I said and went back to his side.

We're finally infront of this detention room.. i immediately took out Wither's sword out of him and push him in the room and push the lever off to lock him in there. "YES" i said and quietly celebrating, i dunno why...

"You bitch- heyy! Get me out of here!!" Ughh, why can't i teleport!?" He shouted and i just laugh at him. "I thought you're better than Wither? I can literally outsmart you.. oh and you'll be lock in there for 24 hours.. and.. don't ever call Wither a useless cause he is not so just shut up cause in any minute now.. that room is gonna be soundproof so.. no one will heard you there so enjoy!" I said and walk away.

Damn.. this sword is really heavy, i don't think i can just hold this while i look for Wither.. i might just put this on my locker, so yeah i go to the locker area and put Wither's sword on there. Our locker is big so the sword fit.

And now.. back finding Wither.. with no one of my classmates saw me cause they will probably just look at me angrily.
__________________________

Wither's POV:

I am on my house with my lil sister, the one who made Skelly be a girl with this command block, when i saw not so far Skelly's dad earlier, i immediately teleported in here to help my sister fix her mess.