April - My Full Lore.

"GAEL" I yelled, "YOU KNOW HOW I DIED." I glared at him. I didn't remember much from whatever happened, I just know that he knows how I died and not tell me. I can't believe it.

"You're such a silly goose," He said. But he never say that, so that mean he's LYING.

"TELL ME NOW!"

"Imma head out," Aurora left the scene.

I kept on staring at Gael straight in the eye, channelling my inner evil ghost. If I can sweat, I would be doing so. The tension is so great.

Finally, he gave up, throwing his hands in the air and sat on his bed.

"Fine. I didn't tell you because you're just so happy now!" He said, "I guess... I don't know."

He tapped on the bed. "Look, I don't know how to say this easily-"

"Then don't!" I slapped him, "Just tell me!"

Gael took a deep breath and tapped more rapidly on the side.

"Okay... April... You committed suicide. And then... you probably drowned at the bottom of the bridge. April... You're Dolores."

He closed his eyes as I tried to process all this. I can't even react because everything is rushing to me. Everything.

Everything is coming back.

==========

When I was 3, I vaguely remember my best friends, Emily and Violet. I don't know what happened to them. I guess I do now, they're the Pick-Mes.

When I was 4, I loved to jump in muddy puddles when it rains. Until I got really sick one time and then the rain start to sicken me.

When I was 5, I learned to rollerskate. But that didn't last long because I fall and broke my leg, it was bloody and called for the need of 911. I never touched a rollerskate after that.

When I was 6, I went to first grade and befriended Heather. She was really cool and so was her brother. They were the popular kids because their mom work as the news reporter. Big deal for six years olds.

When I was 7, I started piano lesson. I fought my mom to let me enrols in them. And I loved it. Music is beautiful. That was the first time I was so passionate about something.

When I was 8, my family went to the Caribbean. It was a great trip, I learn so much and enjoyed it. But then we miss our flight back and ended up staying there for 2 more weeks. Still, very fun, I think that was my favourite trip.

When I get back to school, they taught us fire safety. Because some a mother and her daughter died in a fire.

I didn't listen much.

When I was 9, I still liked school. I remember Heather telling me her dream of being cool and famous like her mom. I helped her gather news around our elementary school, just silly tidbits like class arguments and favourite teachers.

We got in detention for 'inappropriate content'. Even though it was just the truth.

While we were at it, Hudson told us he want world peace. We laughed at him and told him that will never happen. I guess... that's a good wish now that I think about it.

I told them I want to be the first person on the best musician. Heather challenged me with Mozarts, asking if I'm better than him. Maybe not the best but famous.

Meanwhile with Emily and Violet, they dragged in some girl named Karen. She was like drunk in rich. Oh boy, did we all love Karen White.

Then my turn 10, Emily and Violet officially announced I'm not preppy enough to be with them.