Hoseok (Valentine's Day pt2)

Start from the beginning

Cause she could definitely feel her sanity at the brink of doing so.

"The weather's nice," he hummed, not paying much attention as he slipped on his boxers under the robe. Y/n still looked away to her ceiling, feeling warmth creeping up to her cheeks. "We could go biking."

Hoseok's suggestion wasn't bad. But the way he casually got dressed in front of his best friend definitely was.

And also was the way he whipped off the bathrobe after pulling on the oversized jeans, leaving his perfectly carved back on display for Y/n's eyes to feast on-

No no bad Y/n we don't ogle our best friend like th-

"Y/n you ok? What's on your mind?" Hoseok laughed as he slipped on a shirt equally oversized, and came to lay beside Y/n, facing her, noticing how her cheeks were tinted a soft pink.

"You-" it slipped out without thought. Fudge. She backed it up fairly quickly by continuing the word- "our idea. Its sounds good. We can do that."

She stood up and walked to her closet, pulling out her makeup bag, missing Hoseok's knowing smirk.

That's it.

He thought. His thoughts confirmed and fears whooshed away.

Y/n did like him back.

Absolutely perfect.

"Let's go then. It'll be fun." His smile that could battle the sun on display, and as Y/n grabbed her moisturizer and locked gazes with Hoseok through the mirror, she wondered how his eyes could blaze with such ferocity yet his aura could be so warm.

"Let's not go biking though, I'm too tired for that." Y/n hummed as she began picking up her primer, her best friend interrupting again.

"Dont."

"Hmm?" Y/n let out a confused hum, her breath hitching when she felt Hoseok's breathing on her neck.

"Don't put on make up, you look beautiful as is." He said with a smile, and Y/n looked at him with red cheeks.

"At least let me put on lip balm or something."

Hoseok laughed before ruffling her hair.

"Fine."

"Still no biking though!" Y/n reminded him, Hoseok grinning cheekily in response.

"I know exactly where to go."

-

Laughter of children rang around the park, and the chit-chat of parents as they watched their kids play and goof around.

The weather was calm and clear, much like the minds of Y/n and Hoseok.

The sun was going down already, but who needs that when the brightest of sunshines was walking right beside his moonlight in the park, clicking pictures with her.

It had a small walkway like bridge with a lake underneath, and the two stopped there to click a few more pictures with the beautiful clear water and amazing view, the sunset painted with hues of pinks and oranges, a little blue streaked across every once in a while.