🎶[1st]FOCUS EVENTS🎶

Akiara 1st Focus Event:

Adventure! Garden Meadow!

Sunshine BLING Gacha

Akiara decides it would be fun to bring Insonmaic Frith along to a flower field! For inspiration for their songs, and also to help everybody to relax for once! 

BOOAST members: Akiara, Kaiya, Hisoka, Deidara and INFR Miku

SONG: Clipping Radio(By 23.exe)

Akiara 4*: Happy Flowers (Untrained: Akiara is looking out from a train window looking excited. Trained: Akiara is jumping around in a field of daffodils)

Hisoka 4*: Painted Fields (Untrained: Hisoka is holding a sketching book and is sitting against a tree with Kaiya standing next to her. Trained: Hisoka is sitting on a stool painting in a field of daffodils)

INFR Miku 4*: Ghost Flowers (Untrained: Miku is giving flowers to the ghosts in the Sekai. Trained: Miku is flying around across field of flowers)

Deidara 3*: Listening to Sunshine(Untrained: Deidara is picking a flower from the fields. Trained: She is sitting in the field of flowers)

Kaiya 2*: Flower Gifts!(Kaiya is holding out a daffodil)

Ep1: I have a Idea!

Ep2: Train trip

Ep3: Tons of Flowers!

Ep4: Relax but Work Also

Ep5: Running through it

Ep6: End of the Day

Ep7: Ghost's want Flowers too!

Ep8: Flower Gifts

"Lets go to a Flower Field, it would be fun!"

🎶]

Kaiya 1st Focus Event:

To Catch On with You!

Butterfly Forest Gacha

Kaiya and Akiara hangs out together, to get to know each-other more again after years of being apart. They then chat about their childhood, and somebody unexpected joins them!

BOOAST Members: Kaiya, Akiara, Saki, Ichika, INFR Luka

SONG: Kimipedia(By Junky)

Kaiya 4*: My happiest and Not (Untrained: Young Kaiya is sitting next to a crying younger Akiara. Trained: Kaiya is sitting on a tree branch in a enchanted type forest)

Saki 4*: Surprised Reunion(Untrained: Saki is pointing and looking surprised at Kaiya and Akiara. Trained: Saki is smiling at a butterfly on her finger)

Akiara 4*: Catch on! (Untrained: Younger Akiara is sitting on a hospital bed laughing. Trained: Akiara is flying into the air)

Ichika 3*: Wish I was there (Untrained: Ichika is sitting next Saki chatting to Kaiya and Akiara. Trained: Ichika is tending to some flowers)

INFR Luka 2*: Story-Time! (Luka is wearing a fairy-like outfit with Butterfly wings)

Ep1: Lets Hang out!

Ep2: Alone like Before

Ep3: Not alone?

Ep4: Hospital Buddy!

Ep5: Never Alone with You

Ep6: If I was there

Ep7: Storytime For Ghosts

Ep8: Friends like before!

"I want to hang out! Like before...!"

🎶]

Hisoka 1st Focus Event: 

Creative Art Painting Lesson

Livid Sky Paintings Gacha

Hisoka wants to met this girl, her friend, Mizuki, talks about sometimes. What better way to get to each-other is by painting together!

BOOAST Members: Hisoka, Kaiya, Mizuki, Ena and INFR Rin

SONG: UNI (By Hiiragi Magnetite)

Hisoka 4*: Artist Meeting (Untrained: Hisoka is painting on a canvas smiling. Trained: Hisoka is staring up at a beautiful sky that looks painted)

Ena 4*: Painters and Such (Untrained: Ena is holding a paintbrush to Hisoka. Trained: Ena is reaching up to the viewer)

Mizuki 4*: You'll get along! (Untrained: Mizuki is dragging Ena to meet Hisoka. Trained: Mizuki is facing the viewer grinning)

INFR Rin 3*: Meeting the Serious (Untrained: Rin is in a ballet pose facing the viewer. Trained: Rin is dancing under the painted moon)

Kaiya 2*: Tell me About it(Kaiya is holding a dream catcher with paints)

Ep1: Slow Day at School

Ep2: New Friend?

Ep3: Planning The Session

Ep4: Artist's Meetings

Ep5: The Blank Canvas

Ep6: Painted Canvas

Ep7: Painting our Worries away

Ep8: The Sky we walked under

"Even if the world can't hear you, Art can be your message for help"

🎶]

Deidara 1st Focus Event:

The Seed Grows Taller

No Rain.No Flowers Gacha

Deidara appreciates her group Members of INFR. But her past experiences stops her from trying to close the gap between her and them, she tries to put her past problems behind her. And invites them to have a movie night at her house.

BOOAST members: Deidara, Hisoka, Kaiya, Akiara and INFR Len

SONG: Sayonara Princess (By Kai)

Deidara 4*: Plant Growing (Untrained: Deidara is smiling as she sits with INF. Trained: She is holding a umbrella with a flower background and the weather clearing up)

Hisoka 4*: Movie Choices! (Untrained: Hisoka is sitting next to Deidara sharing a book. Trained: She is twirling with a closed umbrella in puddles)

Kaiya 4*: Animals and More (Untrained: Kaiya is pointing at a tiger on a screen. Trained: She is sitting on a bench while it is raining)

Akiara 3*: Music Listenings (Untrained: Akiara is giving Deidara headphones. Trained: She is holding her hand out to the sky)

INFR Miku 2*: Warm Skies (Miku is holding an open umbrella)

Ep1: Garden Check-Up

Ep2: My Past holds me back

Ep3: Under the covers

Ep4: Invitation for a Movie!

Ep5: Movie Night Preperations

Ep6: Everything is ready?

Ep7: Lets watch till Dawn!

Ep8: The Clouds Clear up finally

"I was right to accept your invitation to this music group, thank you for lending me a hand"

🎶]

I finally finished the first Focus Events, tysm for viewing this!

I should probably finished writting the chapters for my other stories, sorry for such a mess of updates and such! 

Have a great day/night!

-Catty