🎶Sakura(Hisoka) 🎶

PROFILE:

Hisoka Sakurai

GENDER: Female

BIRTHDAY: April 15th

HEIGHT: 157cm (5'2)

SCHOOL: Kamiyama High School

COMMITTEE: Library

SPECIALTY: Weird Food Combos

FAVOURITE FOOD: Dounts with Hot Sauce

LEAST FAVOURITE FOOD: Apples(Allergic)

DISLIKES: Public Speaking and Meeting new people

IMAGE COLOR: #003152

VOICE ACTOR: Yu Sasahara

🎶]

CHARACTER DESC:

-"Sakurai Hisoka is a 1st year studentat Kamiyama High School.  She is the member  of  a lofi music group, INSONMAIC FRITH''

A shy and kind-hearted girl, who seemed to blend into the background. Painting has becomes her only way to express herself without getting judged. Not being able to say 'no', has messed up herself a bit. Hisoka is the artist and animator of Insomniac Frith. She is embarrassed about her liking for weird food combos.

BACKSTORY/GROUND:

There was nothing special about Hisoka ever since childhood, always being overshadowed by her peers and younger sister. Her cousin, Nene, made her feel like she was actually in the spotlight, that was until middle school. She wanted to be friends with Rui, since she felt bad for him, but when she started hearing all the rumors about him and hesitated. She was being used by many people because she can't say no easily. Thus being friends with a toxic person, Hisoka knows this 'friend' is a bad person but doesn't do anything because she is scared that, everybody will turn on her. Hisoka paints and draws to calm her nerves down, and to get lost in thought.

Hisoka met Mizuki, on the rooftop when Rui left middle school and her 'friend' was sick. They sat in silence for basically the whole time together. They remained friends, even in highschool they tried to hang out after-school. But drifted apart because of the 'friend' pulling Hisoka back.

When Hisoka met Kaiya, who invited/dragged her to join their hobby music group for fun. Hisoka stopped being friends with that person, after INFR helped her feel confident to.

APPEARANCE:

Hisoka has dark purple eyes and medium length grey-greenish hair, she has hair that covers one of her eyes. Her voice is soft and light.

Hisoka wears a navy blue turtle neck, a brown cardigan and a skirt with black stocklings for her casual outfit. She wears a off-white dress with ruffles and puffy sleeves, there are dark blue bows down her collar to waist.

Hisoka also wears a navy blue headband with a bow.

PERSONALITY:

Hisoka is a caring and stand-offish person. She flies under the cover as she doesn't like attention too much. She always tries to help people even if they are a bad person. Hisoka never thinks about how helping these people will affect herself and mental state. Hisoka cannot step out her comfort zone, even with lots of help. She can see's people true-self because of how observant, due to how much she wants to get along with everybody, and she sometimes comes off as 'creepy'.

MEANINGS:

Hisoka -(Dense, thick, close, secret)

Sakurai -(Water hole, pit)

Sakura -(Cherry blossom)