🎶 Chiya (Kaiya) 🎶

PROFILE:

Kaiya Uchida

GENDER: Female

BIRTHDAY: September 20th

HEIGHT: 162cm (5'4)

SCHOOL: Kamiyama High School

COMMITTEE: Non

SPECIALTY: Animal facts

FAVOURITE FOOD: Pizza

LEAST FAVOURITE FOOD: Pumpkin

DISLIKES: Cows and Liars 

IMAGE COLOR: #E79898

VOICE ACTOR: Inori Minase

🎶]

CHARACTER DESC:

-" Uchida Kaiya is a 2nd year student  at Kamiyama High School. She is a member of  a Lofi music group, INSONMAIC FRITH"

The Syth/pianist of INSONMAIC FRITH. She has a whole animal face book in the back of her head. Curiously she finds herself butting into somebody's personal life by accident. Kaiya knows different sorts of pranks, she seems like a big funny prankster but maybe, she just doing it for attention.

BACKSTORY/GROUND:

Kaiya comes from a strict household, who didn't even care about their youngest daughter's existence. Her parents were always away from home, her siblings already moved out and leaves her to just play alone by herself. One day she walks outside of her home, and meets Akiara. By a tree looking sad. Kaiya had no idea how to comfort so she asked her to play instead, they soon became very close friends. But when Akiara left to run away from debt collectors, Kaiya felt lonely again. To the point of pretending she was playing with Akiara again. 

Kaiya started to pull pranks on her parents and siblings when they come by, just to be noticed. When she was in school, she pretended to be confident to gain friends and get noticed. When she was walking home, she runs into Akiara. Kaiya was over joyed to finally see her again, even if she didn't show it. She wanted to get closer to Akiara again, and suggests to create a music group together.

APPEARANCE:

Kaiya has dark-ish pink eyes and dark brown hair that is tied in a pony-tail with a pink and yellow bow. Her voice mischievous and rash.

She wears a black and pink collar shirt, with a darker pink skirt and black and white stocklings for casul fit.

She wears a hot pink shirt with yellow stripes down to the hips with puffy sleeves and a medium sized black bow on the chest. The skirt is short, poofy and black, with sliver chains on the hips and pink bows scattered on the frills of it for her stage outfit.

PERSONALITY:

Kaiya is cheeky and a prankster on the surface. She is a attention seeker due to the neglectful conditions she grew up in. She pushes her true feelings down, in case she gets put down or get talked about behind her back. She is pushy to do what she wants, without knowing. Kaiya asks too much personal questions on accident since that whats her old servants always asked her. 

Her confidence is all a lie, to gain friends. She is really shaking inside when she remarks her opinion out loud, she gets overly happy to do things friends normally do. She cares for her friends but doesn't show it to keep up her persona.

MEANINGS:

Kaiya-(Ocean, triumph and sky)

Uchida-(Inner Rice Paddy)

Chiya-(Bird and Beautiful)