🎶UNIT INFO🎶

(Unit logo and colours  ^^^)

INSOMNIAC FRITH or INFR, is a hobby music group unit formed by four members battling their own battles.

DESC:

  -A group that creates relaxing music but are not so calm themselves at all-

After running away from home, and getting taken in by a old couple. Akiara meets her old childhood friend, Kaiya, again. She suggests to make a music group for the fun of it, and maybe get some extra money. In which Akiara agress. Kaiya drags a 1st year student called Hisoka to join the group. Online they add a new composer named Deidara who goes by Asagao, making the unit a four.

SEKAI:

The unit's sekai is called, the Spirit Sekai. Is a magical and mysterious forest, ghosts and supernatural beings roam freely around, before the group found their true feelings they was scared of the sekai holders. After finding the true feelings they become friendly. But for some reason still don't interact with the group. 

Miku and Luka are the main Virtual Singers for the Spirit Sekai.

The Virtual Singers can interact with the beings in the Sekai.

Hatsune Miku, is the self-proclaimed ghost animal whisper, she is shy, and tries her best to help the other VIRTUAL SINGERS and the Sekai-holders. Miku's mouth constantly bleeds.

Kagamine Rin, a ballerina who is stern and serious about dancing and doing the right thing. You can find her dancing on the tallest cliff of the Sekai.

Kagamine Len, is nervous around the Sekai holders but grow to be more chaotic around the Sekai. He is playful and loves annoying Rin when she practises dances.

Megurine Luka, a motherly kind person. Takes walks around the Sekai and visiting the other VIRTUAL SINGERS. She always willing to help with anything.

KAITO, a magician, who can put on a magic show at anywhere and anytime. He thinks nobody can be a better than him at doing magic tricks, his eye constantly bleeds no matter how much he tries to wipe it.

MEIKO, is a fashionable and well-mannered women. She is the most mature out of all the VIRTUAL SINGERS in the Sekai, hosts tea parties for the ghost's and everybody else.

STAGE NAMES:

-Akat (Akiara)

-Sakura (Hisoka)

-Asagao (Deidara)

-Chiya (Kaiya)