🎶Akat(Akiara) 🎶

PROFILE:

Akiara Amamiya

GENDER: Female

BIRTHDAY: January 5

HEIGHT: 158cm (5'2)

SCHOOL: Miyamasuzaka Girls Academy

COMMITTEE: Sports

SPECIALTY: Gymnastics 

FAVOURITE FOOD: Candy Bars

LEAST FAVOURITE FOOD: Pizza

DISLIKES: Roaches and Maths

IMAGE COLOR: #EAB76A

VOICE ACTOR: Mikako Komatsu

🎶]

CHARACTER DESC:

-"Amamiya Akiara is a first year student at Miyamasuzaka Girls Academy. She is a member of a Lofi music group INSONMAIC FRITH."

Running away from home with just her headphones and being taken in by a kind elderly couple. Akiara remains adventurous and hyperactive, just like a cat on zoomies. She is loud and loves fluffy cats. She is the mixer in Insonmaic Frith.

BACKSTORY/GROUND:

Akiara was born in a dysfunctional home. She always hears arguments, and she hates how loud it gets and how angry her parents are. When Akiara discovered music from searching her father's computer, she found her own world where there was a loving family waiting for her. When she used to escape the house to get away from the noises. Akiara met Kaiya, they played together and were really close. Akiara and her family then was forced to leave their home and travel to another place because of debt collectors.

When Akiara was in middle school, she took the chance to run away from home and travel all the way back to Shibuya. Akiara finds herself alone by herself, wandering the streets. A elderly man then found her sulking on the street and takes her in. After being able to get into Miyamasuzaka, she mets Kaiya again, while walking home. They get to know each-other again, Kaiya suggests to make a music group for the fun of it and get some extra cash. Akiara agrees and they become Insonmaic Frith.

APPEARANCE:

Akiara has strong green eyes and waist-length blue hair which is sort of messy. Her voice is cheerful and mellow.

Akiara wears warm and comfortable clothes usually with cat print on it for her casual fit. She wears a gothic lolita type outfit with hints of blue and gold, and golden colour skulls on it as well. Theres pale blue bow on the front of her waist for her stage outfit.

She wears white and yellow cat ear headphones on both her stage and casual.

PERSONALITY:

Akiara is a hyperactive girl. She is adventurous, and takes extreme risks just to have a little pop of danger and fun. She stopped caring about herself and cares about other people even if they hurt her, just because they were nice to her for one time. She runs away from everything with music if something is too hard for her to handle.

MEANINGS:

Akiara -(I have no idea where I found this name, theres no meaning I could find)

Amamiya -(Rain Temple)

Akat- (A made-up name sounding like 'A Cat')