Chapter 10: The Letters From Home

The Next day was a Sunday, So there was nothing to do. When they were having Breakfast at their respective house tables. Cassiopeia saw the Malfoy Family's owl coming towards her. Usually, it means something is very wrong. But when she opened it she felt relieved because it was from Aunt Cissa instead of Lucius.

Dear Cassiopeia,

I'm really sorry I couldn't reply to you earlier. Lucius Stopped me every time I was going to write to you because he thought I would encourage you to become more naughty and things like that. Now that I have the chance to reply, I'm going to say I'm proud of you even though you are a Gryffindor. I heard you went to see your mother last week and heard from McGonagall it went very well for you. I found a picture of me, Your mother, and our other sister when we were about 10. You and Lucy are exact replicas of us. I want you to have it. Show it to Lucy too. I also sent some Sweets to share with your friends. And I was also told to ask you whether you would like to Come home or to the Black manor at the Christmas Break. Stay safe.

Love you as Always,

Aunt Cissa.

Cassiopeia quickly finished eating and Showed the picture To Lucy who was sitting at the Slytherin Table

Cassiopeia quickly finished eating and Showed the picture To Lucy who was sitting at the Slytherin Table. Their Mothers indeed looked similar to them when they were their age. The other friends also joined them.

Ivy: Wait is that you, Lucy, and Astrea?

Cassiopeia: Actually no, The one in the middle is Lucy's mom and the one in the right corner is my mom. The one in the Left corner must be Aunt Andromeda.

Alissa: Ooh, you guys look identical.

Lucy: Aww... Thanks.

Meanwhile, they were examining the picture, Astrea also got a comforting letter from her Home.It was written by her beloved Grandma Walburga.

Dear Grandaughter,

I hope you are doing fine. I got your letter last week mentioning your visit to your father. And it didn't go well? He was always like that. I'm really sorry sweetie. Just don't take anything he tells you Seriously. You, Aunt Cissa, and Uncle Regulus already proved to the people that even Slytherins can be kind and not Always evil. I  sent you a cake to share with your friends. I Hope Cassiopeia's okay too. Do ask if she wants to spend the Christmas Break with us. If you want, you could make friends with Halfbloods and Muggleborns too but don't take it too far. Remember, Toujures Pur.

Always Loved by,

Grandmother.

Astrea read the letter and was feeling better already with the last week's situation. She went to the other five and Asked Cassiopeia if she wanted to spend Christmas with them and She said yes. The whole day was fun after that one incident.

Author's note - Sorry it was a little small. The next one will make up for this...