Chapter 6: The Confrontation

Days pass after the quidditch lesson. Everyone was doing really great. Harry was made the youngest seeker of the Gryffindor quidditch team in a century, Astrea got so many cakes and sweets from her grandmother to share with her friends and Alissa was top in her studies just like her twin.

The only people who weren't happy were Lucy and Cassiopeia. Lucy got a howler on her first day from her father telling her she should unfriend Ivy, Cassiopeia and Alissa.

Cassiopeia was being isolated by her classmates(not by her friends though) because Her mother is a famous death eater now in Azkaban. So people always reminded her of this by saying that she didn't belong at Hogwarts and She should be with her mother at Azkaban. This hurt Her a lot, so she went to McGonagall to tell her about it.

She went to the empty Transfiguration classroom where McGonagall was marking homework. She went and knocked on the door.

"Come in. Oh! Miss Lestrange! What a surprise! Sit down and Have a biscuit." McGonagall welcomed Cassiopeia as came inside the room, sat and took a biscuit.

" Um... Professor? I have a problem with my classmates."Cassiopeia said shyly wondering if her teacher could help her.

McGonagall Smiled at her before replying " And what would that be?" 

With a mix of fear and curiosity, Cassiopeia slowly opened up to the kind professor, unsure of how she would react to her innermost thoughts and emotions." Professor, You know my mother right?"

McGonagall looked shocked But she kept her stern face and sighed" Of course. Bellatrix Black. She was the brightest witch in her year. But fate had different plans for her." 

Cassiopeia told her the truth " Professor, My Classmates tease me because of her."

" What do you mean?"

" Well, I hope you know she's in Azkaban now." Said Cass as she started sobbing while eating a biscuit. " So my housemates tease me saying that I shouldn't come to Hogwarts and should be in Azkaban. Is it true? "McGonagall Softened and hugged her.

" Oh, Cassiopeia." McGonagall started sobbing herself. "Remember, your mother was a great, powerful person. She might've done some bad things in the past but trust me, she loves you more than anything. Have you ever met your mother?"Cassiopeia shaked her head saying no."Well, I talked to Astrea Yesterday too. She has the same situation as her father was also in Azkaban. Would you like to see your mother?"Cass nodded yes. " Well then, I'm taking Astrea there on Saturday. Please join us if you want."

Cassiopeia's face lights up as she hugs McGonagall again. " Oh, Thank you, Professor McGonagall. Will she be happy to know that I'm a Gryffindor? My aunt and uncle weren't too pleased with it."

Mcgonagall Smiled seeing the innocence of the girl ." She will be proud of who you have become. Now trust me, Everything's going to be fine. Befriend Neville Longbottom. I know it's hard but trust me, It will help you to gain trust with others too." 

Cassiopeia Thanked the Professor while heading to the door.McGonagall stopped Cassiopeia for a minute proud of the girl. "And Cassiopeia,  You look and act just like your mother." She smiled as Cassiopeia smiled back and left the Classroom.

Author's notes  - Who's excited about a trip to Azkaban with Cassie, Minerva and Astri????It will be in the next chapter.