Chapter 2: The Hogwarts Castle

Author's notes - I hope you like the fanfiction. This chapter includes their moments before the sorting ceremony! Btw, should I do a WTM fanfiction later for this book?
- Cassiopeia_Lestrange

*The Hogwarts Express Comes to a halt, Which is the Hogsmeade Station. Students start getting off the train as quickly as they can to catch the carriages. The Potter twins felt like they were out of place. But that was just until they saw their fellow gameskeeper Hagrid.

"All right there Harry? Ivy?" Asked Hagrid looking down at the twins.

"Yes, Thank you, Hagrid." Said Ivy grinning at the half-giant.

After a while, Hagrid told them to get into boats to get to the Hogwarts castle. In one boat, Sat Ivy, Harry, and Ron Weasley, who was unsurprisingly treating Harry like a celebrity.In Another boat, Sat Lucy, Draco, and Cassiopeia together.Since Cassiopeia was their cousin, Draco and Lucy invited her to sit with them. In the last boat that was boarded were Alissa, Hermione, and Neville. In a few moments, the majestic castle of Hogwarts was seen.

"Wow!"

"It's beautiful!"

"It's better than I thought"

"It's truly beautiful!"

*When they were inside, They were welcomed by a woman wearing a long green robe. She had a stern face and was wearing a pair of glasses. Most students decided that she wasn't a person to mess with. Unless you wanted detention. She was tapping the stone railing and then went to the top of the stairs to greet the newcomers.

Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Now while you're here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you house points. Any rule-breaking and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup. Professor McGonagall said sternly.

Neville Longbottom, who was with Alissa and Hermione, suddenly stepped forward and nearly stumbled. It turned out his toad was sitting near McGonagall.

 "Trevor!" Neville catches his toad; Mcgonagall stares down at him as some of the students laugh.]Sorry.[He backed away, embarrassed.

 "Oh, Neville! "Said Liza trying to keep herself from laughing.

"The sorting ceremony will start momentarily." Said McGonagall right before she left to go to the great hall.

Draco Malfoy, Lucy's twin brother started speaking to Harry Potter.

" Is it true then? What they're saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts." Said Draco in his normal High self. some of the students were heard whispering "Harry Potter?".

Draco introduces the students behind him." This is Crabbe and Goyle. This is my twin sister Lucy and this is my cousin Cassiopeia." Ivy glances at the two girls, who smile at her and wave.
"And I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy."Cassiopeia starts imitating the way Draco introduced himself and Lucy starts Giggling. Ron also snickers at his name

 "Think my name's funny, Do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair, And a Hand-me-down robe, You must be a Weasley. Well, soon you'll find that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter. Don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there."He Extends his hand for Harry to shake.

 Harry, not going to take Draco's hand "I think I can tell who the wrong sort are myself, Thanks." 

Cassiopeia and Lucia came to the front. She turns to Harry and speaks. "Don't take my Cousin's arrogance to your heart Harry. But I can assure you that he isn't always like that. I'm Cassiopeia Lestrange."[Extends her hand]

"Wait, Harry, Don't shake hands with her, She's the daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange! She is evil!" Ron Exclaims as tears start collecting in Cassiopeia's eyes but tries to hide them.

" As I said earlier Ron, I can tell the wrong myself."He pointed out to Ron and Shakes hands with not only Cassiopeia, but with Lucy and Astrea too. Ivy sees this and shakes their hands too. She also went to Draco and greeted him. 

Draco glares.McGonagall returns and taps Draco on the shoulder with a paper. He leaves Harry with one last glare."We're ready for you now. Follow me."

Author's notes - Sorry Guys for the too-long chapter. How's my progress Btw? Hope my fanfiction is better than The Cursed Child. *Winks*