Chapter 7: Visiting Azkaban

On Saturday, The cousin duo stands at the gate of Azkaban with McGonagall.McGonagall Is Talking with an auror. Cassiopeia is talking with Astrea.

Cassiopeia was feeling nervous about what her mother would think of her " Will she accept me after She knows I'm a Gryffindor?"

Astrea replied reassuringly " I'm sure she will. I don't honestly care what my "Father" thinks about me. I decided that my real father was Uncle Regulus a few years back." 

Suddenly, McGonagall arrives and tells them to go in, The guard conjures a patronus to go around them. They are led by the patronus to where the Azkaban's most Wanted criminals are kept, Two of them being their parents.
 Cassiopeia found her mother first. She was in a corner crying, Wearing ragged Azkaban clothes. She had Wild, Black curled hair just like Cassiopeia. And she had the same face too. Even though they were mother and daughter, They were nearly identical. Cassiopeia went and held the bars of the cell her mother was in, sobbing herself.

Cassiopeia was heartbroken at this sight "Mother?"

Bellatrix's heart skipped a beat when she saw her daughter Cassiopeia standing in front of her cell. She quickly rose to her feet and walked towards the bars, her eyes filled with an intense sense of longing."Cassiopeia, is that you?" she asked, her voice trembling with emotion.

 Cassiopeia smiled and nodded, her eyes lighting up as she saw her mother's face."Yes, Mother," she replied softly.

 Bellatrix reached out and touched her daughter's face, marvelling at how much she resembled her."You're just like me," she said, a proud smile spreading across her face. "Tell me, how old are you now?"

 "I turned eleven in June, Mother," Cassiopeia replied. Bellatrix's smile faded slightly as she realized how much she had missed in her daughter's life.

 "Did you go to Hogwarts?" she asked, hoping to learn more about her daughter's experiences.Cassiopeia nodded, and Bellatrix's curiosity was piqued. "What's your house?" she asked, eager to know which house her daughter had been sorted into.

 Cassiopeia hesitated for a moment before answering. "Please don't be angry, Mother, but I'm a Gryffindor."Bellatrix was dumbfounded. "What? That's impossible!" she exclaimed, her anger rising. "You must be joking, Cassiopeia." 

 But Cassiopeia's tears were all too real as she said,
"I'm sorry, Mother, but that's the truth."

Bellatrix Lestrange was outraged. "How could you? You're a disgrace to the Black family name! To the Lestrange family name!" Her daughter, Cassiopeia, was bent over, tears streaming down her face. "I'm sorry, mother. I've disappointed you. Please don't hate me." Just then, a howler arrived, revealing the voice of Lucius Malfoy.

"Cassiopeia, where did you get permission to visit your mother at Azkaban? You reckless child! What if something happens to you? If you had even a little bit of Slytherin in you, you would have thought about the consequences! This is exactly why I refused to take you in the first place! If it weren't for your soft-hearted aunt Cissa, you wouldn't be under my roof! Anyway, I'll deal with you when you get home! I'm writing a complaint about your behaviour to Professor Dumbledore. What a waste of space! You wouldn't even live with us if you weren't Bella's daughter!" The howler ripped itself, and Cassiopeia began to cry.

Bellatrix softened and hugged her daughter through the bars. "I'm sorry, darling, about what you're going through. I don't care about your house. If I could just be with you when you need me, I could maybe torture Lucy too if I got out of this damn cell." Cassiopeia stared at her mother in shock.

"Oh, mother! Luciana has nothing to do with it!"

"Oh?" Bellatrix looked confused. "Who's this Luciana?"

"She's the twin daughter of Aunt Cissa and Uncle Lucius."

"Oh, I forgot that they named their girl after that white peacock! No, darling, I was talking about Lucius. We used to call him Lucy to piss him off." They both laughed silently. "Anyway, I really wish we could be the perfect family together again. Just me, you, and your father. And maybe Aunt Cissa and Aunt Andy too." Tears started falling when she mentioned Andromeda. "I miss her so much." Cassiopeia hugged her, but a guard came to tell her it was time to go.

"Now be a good girl, Cassiopeia. I know you're in Gryffindor, but try to be the good girl you can be. Obey what Aunt Cissa says. Tell her I miss her. I'll write a letter to you next week." Bellatrix weakened and broke down. "I love you so much, Mi Amore!"

"I love you too, mama!" The guard broke them apart.

Meanwhile, Astrea stood in front of her father, Sirius Black, on the other side of the prison. "Who the hell are you?" he asked.

"In case you haven't already realized, father, I'm your daughter Astrea."

"Oh." His face changed. "What's your house?"

"Seriously? We meet for the first time, and the first thing you ask me is my house."

"First of all, it's 'Siriusly.' And second, yes, that's the first question I ask you."

Astrea facepalmed. "Urghh... Fine, I'm a Slytherin. Happy now?"

"What the fuck? My daughter is a filthy slimy snake! Don't ever contact me!" Sirius looked away.

"I don't care either! You left me! I just came to get answers! I want to know what happened to Mom! My real father is Regulus Black anyway. He and Grandma Walburga love me more than you!" Sirius was shocked that his daughter was being raised by his own mother, who disowned him, and his brother, who was a Death Eater.

"Then leave! You are just like the others!" This made Astrea cry, and she ran out of the room. "I hate you!"

They met McGonagall At the entrance and they apparated to Hogwarts.