"Normally, I'd say no. But seeing that you treated us with some lunch, I wouldn't mind," Saitama said, and everyone else shared the answer.

"Very well," Bang said,

A Few Moments Later

With a clean dojo, Bang demonstrates his signature Martial Arts, 'Fist of Flowing Water, Crushed Rock'. The way he moved his hands was like a river flow and it amazed Kombu and Seaweed while Saitama and Genos remained despondent by what was shown to them.

"It goes something like that," Bang inquired, "Want to try? All four of you look like quick learners. I bet you'll get the hang of it in no time,"

"So this is the cool thing you wanted to show us? A sales pitch? I'll pass," Saitama declined, "You do it, Genos,"

"No, I will pass too. What I seek is not ar of self-defense but absolute destructive power," Genos said, then he turned to Kombu and Seaweed, "What about you two? I'm certain, you're good enough with what you currently have,"

"I'm quite interested," Kombu said, "It's often good to pick up a thing or two. But that doesn't mean I'll be your disciple,"

"I want to try, so long as Kombu-Onee-chan allows me," Seaweed said, "Although, I don't think I'll be able to do what you can do, Bang-san,"

"Of course, you won't," Bang modestly said, "You are far too young to reach my level of skill so quickly,"

Seaweed wasn't offended, instead, she appreciated Bang's modesty as she knew that she couldn't reach his level of training the only thing she was good at was her psychic powers and Mew was the best teacher she could ask for.

"But your martial arts aside, It's quite strange that someone as popular as you would have so..." Kombu eyes on Charanko, "Few disciples. Did no one try to apply for your martial arts?"

"I used to have students. But one of them went wild while I was away," Bang revealed, "He beat my most skillful students so badly they're out of commission. The rest got scared and quit,"

"He's that strong? What's his name?" Saitama inquired,

"Garou," Bang named, "He was my top disciple at that time but I gave him a good beating and expelled him,"

"You must pack a punch, old man," Saitama noted,

"Hey!, This is the famed hero 'Silver Fang'! Class S Hero, Rank 3. He toys with his opponents as he flows like water then delivers a blow like a raging river smashing huge rocks! Master of martial arts!" Charanko reminded, "You only became a hero recently, right? You'll regret taking Bang-sensei lightly!"

"Enough, Charanko! Do not disgrace us," Bang scolded, "Saitama-kun is many times stronger than me,"

"Y-You can't be serious, Sensei?" Charanko asked in disbelief,

"He is," Kombu said, "Bang-san and I were there and saw how strong he is. I even fought and lost to him before I laid a hair on him,"

"Really?" Seaweed inquired, and Kombu replied with a nod,

"Silverfang-sama!" Everyone turned to the dojo doors and saw a worn-suited man. Mew quickly hiding inside Seaweed's bag, "The Association sent me! An emergency summons has been issued to all Class S Heroes! Please come to Association Headquarters,"

A moment later, the man saw Genos as well, "Is that you, Genos? Since all Class S heroes have been summoned, please come too,"

"Is it a new Dragon Threat Level," Genos assumed,