Chapter 9

Hey Guys! Crescent Rider here and I am back with another chapter! But before you all begin, let's start with the usual.

First off, the answer to the Seventh 'Whose that Pokemon' is Blaziken the Blaze Pokemon.

Second, you all know that what comes after Saitama defeats Sonic is the Meteor that will slam down to Earth, particularly City-Z. Why I've planned something special for that occasion and prepared an explanation at the very end of this chapter

Lastly, I learned that meteorites are a diet for a particular Pokemon and are responsible for Mega Evolution. With this in mind, I just might find a plausible excuse for a particular matter.

That's all and enjoy the chapter!

City - Z

It's been a few days since Mew hasn't returned to the Apartment. Genos constantly marks the days of it while Saitama remains unworried by its absence.

Genos soon received an urgent call from the Association as he finished handling the dishes and informed Saitama that he'd be going to the branch office in City-Z.

Saitama jokingly remarked that Genos was going to get fired, though such a thing wouldn't happen considering that he holds a position in Class-S. But Saitama wouldn't know that due to its irrelevance in his opinion.

As Genos left the apartment, he pondered to him about a certain matter, 'That creature hasn't returned for the past few days. Something bad must have happened to it,'

Though his priorities are often set towards Saitama alone, Mew is considered a powerful creature that even some Class-S Heroes admitted that they'll have a hard time-fighting in a one-on-one fight. If it were captured by an organization similar to the former House of Evolution, then there's no telling what it'll achieve in studying its power.

It may as well become a threat that Saitama alone can handle...

City - Z Heroes Association Building

As soon as Genos entered the building, he was recognized by another Class-S Hero who had received the message from the Association. He may appear to be an old man, but he's one of the top 3 heroes holding the rank, Class-S.

This was Bang, also known as Silver Fang, Master of Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist.

The two conversed with one another, and then Bang decided to brief Genos on the problem. There was a meteor that shifted from its original course and is now hurling towards Earth.

The threat level is Dragon and the meteor's impact will obliterate City-Z along with everyone in it. Something that alarmed Genos...

Bang further revealed that the meteor had 35 minutes before impact. He also remarked that the citizens of City-Z would surely panic after the announcement at the 30-minute mark.

Genos asked whether Bang would evacuate like the rest of the civilians. However, Bang refuses as he doesn't want to abandon the dojo he has built for generations.

He then made an attempt to impress Genos by showing off his signature Martial Arts. However, The cyborg had left rather wasted time in the branch office.

Soaring across the skies of City-Z, Genos has decided to use his Doctor's newest invention to stop the Meteor rather than test it against Saitama.

Upon activation, the case he brought launches itself away from Genos' hand and then it transforms into an upgraded model of his arm cannons.