Chapter 13

Hey Guys! Crescent Rider here and I am back with another chapter! Now before you all begin, let's start with the usual stuff.

First, the answer to the twelfth  'Who's that Pokemon' is Absol the 'Disaster Pokemon'.

Second, this original chapter will be mixed with some content from the OVA. 

And after this, we're jumping into the Alien Conquerors Arc! And I've planned a lot of things there.

With that said and done, enjoy the chapter!

City - Z Apartment

Days after Kombu and Mew bring an esper child into their home, the latter enjoys her company while the former tries to adjust to their psychic training.

The reason is that whenever Mew trains the girl, every inanimate object in the room is floating and they're all in space and the two are mindlessly hovering around the room like it's nobody's business.

Right now, Kombu is in the middle of drinking some fine tea she learned to brew from a book she read while Mew and the girl were floating past her head. She wasn't annoyed at the very least, but she finds it hard to stay focused when everything around her is floating in mid-air.

Even the table is no exception...

After she finished her tea, she stood up, placed the teacup on the table even as it started floating, and went to the floating fridge. She'd pull it down with her hair and open the door to check their food inventory.

With so little food left, she closes the door and turns to Mew and the girl, "We're out of food today, so I'm going out to buy some. Anything you'd like to have, Seaweed?"

The esper child turns towards her via her psychic powers and remains upside down with a smile on her face, "Hamburger steak!"

"Mew!" Mew added, which she and Seaweed understood,

"Then I'll be going out now, try not to break anything while I'm gone," Kombu said and shut the door behind her,

With just the two of them alone, they continue their psychic antics like normal. Though Mew often provides advice when it comes to controlling its psychic powers.

Meanwhile...

Kombu is seen reading a book she borrowed, and beside her is Genos, who she tagged along with as they were heading to the same place as he was.

The two normally stay silent as any form of conversation is irrelevant throughout the trip. But the cyborg had some curiosity about certain topics.

"When did you first find her?" Genos inquired,

"Pardon?" Kombu inquired,

"That girl you brought in the other day," Genos stated, "When and where did you first find her?'

"Hm... I don't know much about the specific details. But what I do know is that she was being transported by some psychic research group known as Tsukuyomi," Kombu nonchalantly revealed, "Mew tried to learn more about it, but her memories are quite limited seeing that the group just took her, and all,"

"Did she not have any family?" Genos asked,

"As far as she remembers, no," Kombu replied, "But we do know that Seaweed once lived in a poorly organized orphanage,"

"I see, then perhaps this organization planned on subjecting her to numerous tests to study her psychic powers,  and use them for their own goals and merits," Genos evaluated, what comes after is him rambling about the other possibilities of what Tsukuyomi plans on doing with her psychic powers and various assumptions that Kombu didn't want to listen.