Chapter 11

Hey guys! Crescent Rider here and I am back with another chapter! Now before you begin, let's start with the usual.

First off, the answer to the Ninth 'Whose That Pokemon' is Greninja the 'Ninja Pokemon'.

Second, I want to say that while I worked on this chapter, I happened to finish six chapters of an Original Story that I've been working on in my other Wattpad Account: 'Crest'n'Dryad'. If you guys want to see it, feel free to read it because I plan to make more chapters as well as new stories in the future.

Third, I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my 'Birthday' Message.

And lastly, this Chapter is quite special. It isn't the Deepsea Folk Arc yet, but I hope it'll earn your interest in the content I wrote for all of you.

That is all and enjoy the chapter!

No one in the entire world has predicted this...

When it happened, the people of the Heroes Association had planned to send a few surveillance drones and capture a particular fight in the skies.

For the fight, they're eager to witness...

...

...

...

Was the fight against the Strongest Psychic, Tatsumaki, and the Foreign Creature, Mew.

Earlier...

After receiving a call about some rampaging monster in a random city, Tatsumaki agrees to its extermination due to her being nearby and soars her way toward the target.

It took several minutes for her to get there, but she would complain about how bothersome this monster may turn out as well as how weak the other heroes may be if they aren't able to take care of such a monster.

But in the middle of her flight, time appeared to have slowed down on her as she spotted something small and pink passing through the area. She slowly widened her eyes and flew in the opposite direction.

As soon as that thing flew past the area, Tatsumaki immediately stopped and processed the creature she had seen moments ago. When the matter about a foreign creature from space wanders around Earth, she suddenly changes her priorities and conjures a large psychic barrier in the skies.

She then waits for a while and only leaves after her barrier gets a reaction from a certain direction. Tatsumaki gains immediate interest and pulls her phone out, "Hey, it's me. I've changed my mind about that monster you all mentioned. Find someone else to deal with it,"

"T-Tatsumaki-sa," The Call ends before a word is said, and then Tatsumaki flies at high speed,

As soon as she arrived at that location, she hovered down and found herself face to face with Mew, who was in the middle of gazing at the barrier until it turned after it sensed her psychic energy.

"You're a lot smaller than I thought you were," Tatsumaki remarked,

"Mew?" Mew replied along with a small tilt of its head,

Meanwhile...

After Tatsumaki suddenly changed her priorities, her barrier soon caught the attention of the Heroes Association. They acted rather immediately and sent several surveillance drones to the designated area.

In the meantime, their scanners were detecting one signature. Which was none other than Tatsumaki, but through long-range imagery. They discovered that the Strongest Psychic Hero of the Association had confronted the Foreign Creature that was said to hold the power of numerous monsters, Mew.