Chapter 14

Hey Guys! Crescent Rider here and I am thrilled to not just say welcome to the chapter.

Rather, I want to say that it's here and a lot of planning has been made for this arc specifically and I hope that it's good enough for you guys. Even the starting point is something I look forward to showing.

That aside, it's time for the answer to the thirteenth 'Who's that Pokemon'. Why it's none other than the Electric Icon Pikachu, The Mouse Pokemon.

Now that is all I have to say and enjoy the chapter!

City - Z Apartment

Though the sun slowly rises from the horizon, Mew is asleep on the balcony while Kombu and Seaweed sleep on the same bed with the latter being close to the former.

But as Seaweed and Mew slept, they simultaneously entered a dream and witnessed something that would be burnt into their minds for a long time.

Dream

As soon as the two psychics meet, they come across a place devoid of light and matter. There was nothing but darkness for them.

Just as they looked at each other, they soon heard a voice. Though, Mew felt familiar with such a tone.

"You...

Seaweed felt a chill in her spine while Mew glanced around, and then a head made of flesh and bone appeared before them.

"How dare you follow me here..."

Mew tilts its head while Seaweed glances at it. As this entity was acquainted with her teacher...

Before this entity could say or do any harm, Mew senses its intentions and uses its power to free Seaweed and itself from this dream.

Thus, preventing this antagonistic entity from gaining anything that may benefit it from Seaweed's involvement.

Reality

With the dream over, Seaweed snaps her eyes wide open and jolts right out of bed while Mew wakes up from the balcony. Seaweed then rushed towards the balcony and confronted Mew about this matter, "Did you know what that was?"

Mew just stared before channeling the memory of its encounter through her mind.

"I see now. Did you know what it wants?" Seaweed inquired,

"Mew..." Mew despondently replied,

Seaweed shares its sentiment as this entity felt dangerous even in a dream. However, it did not change her attitude as she became determined a moment later, "Well whatever it is, I know we'll stop it!"

"Mew!" Mew shares her enthusiasm and whirls around the air,

Then Kombu came as she woke up and walked onto the balcony, "Why are you two up this early?"

"We were just talking about our dream today, there was this huge head that knew Sensei, and wanted to know why it was followed," Seaweed explained,

"Oh? Do tell," Kombu remarked, not believing the truth as Seaweed is still a child,

As Seaweed explains, Mew looks up to the sky and then goes to join them for breakfast.