Chapter 06-6: White Acropolis

3rd Person POV

Soleanna Port—

The fox looked in shock towards Y/N knowing his name, clearly not knowing that Y/N was his descendant.

Tails: H-ho-how do you know my name?!

???: Wait, you guys know each other?

Sonic: I don't recall them having ever met...

Y/N: Just as I suspected. You're my great-grandfather.

When Y/N said that, Tails went wide-eyed in shock, while the other two also were shocked, albeit not to the degree that Tails was.

Tails: Wait wait wait wait wait, that's ridiculous! I don't recall ever having kids, let alone a wife or girlfriend!

Y/N: The answer is simple. I'm from the future.

Tails' shock levels once again somehow exceeded the usual for the third time in a row.

Tails: Impossible!

Y/N: Possible.

Sonic: Look, we can focus on that stuff later, for now we should focus on...er...what did you call me here for again?

Tails: Oh, right! Knuckles here found some sort of message from Eggman directed to you!

Knuckles:  I'm pretty sure whatever's on it is a trap, though.

Y/N: Who's this Eggman guy anyways? Never heard of him.

Sonic starts playing the message from Eggman, while Tails goes to talk with Y/N.

Tails: He's this evil genius hellbent on ruling the world. Although Sonic's managed to stop him a couple of times.

Y/N: Weird...I feel as if I'm not getting the full picture.

Tails: You do? Well, I suppose I should explain Eggman's current plan then.

Y/N: Oh, so we're in the crossfire of another one of his plans?

Tails: Exactly. You see, Eggman's kidnapped this princess named Elise, and he plans to use her to rule the world.

Y/N: So, he's kidnapped this random princess just to do some sort of ransom?

Tails: Not just any princess, but one that, according to him, contains an ability locked within her that he deems necessary to rule the world.

Y/N: Wait a minute, so he's planning on using a power source powerful that it can destroy the world? Maybe that's what caused my future...

Tails: Actually, I wanted to talk to you about that. You talk about coming from some sort of Distant Future, and you claim you're my descendant. So, could I get some sort of explanation on that?

Y/N: I was expecting you to wonder about that. So, the farthest I can trace my roots back is to the period of time we're in currently. By proxy, that means my oldest ancestors were a fox and (Random Mobian/Creature). All I really knew of both of them were an ancient image of them, as well as their names.

Tails: Wait, so what were their names?

Y/N: Their names were "Miles Tails Prower", and (Optional/Name).