Chapter 06-1: Crisis Inferno

3rd Person POV

It had been a few weeks since you'd met Silver and Blaze, and already you three were inseparable. Since then, Iblis has been defeated way more times than the entirety of the last week. Now, You and Blaze are searching for Iblis once again, while Silver goes back to scouting for the next possible place where Iblis will appear.

Y/N: So...nice weather, huh?

Blaze: Y/N, all there is here to be considered "Weather" are constant storms and the blazing flames.

Y/N: Yeah, okay that's kinda true...speaking of which, you ever noticed the meteors hurdling towards us?

Blaze: Wait, meteors?!

As the burning meteors fall towards you and Blaze, she instinctively grabs you and jumps out of the way. It appears as though more are hurdling you and Blaze's way, and she dodges them all, still holding you bridal style.

Y/N: Wowie...Blaze that was so cool!

Blaze gets caught off guard by your praise, and a blush immediately sets into her face.

Blaze: Oh uh...thanks!
You simply respond back with a smile, before going back to searching for Iblis, who is now confirmed to be near you and Blaze.

Y/N: Hm...knowing its attacks are mostly things like those meteors, Iblis should be around here...

Blaze: Hm...I've seen it rise from the lava, so maybe I could find it somewhere in the lava?

Y/N: But how? Entering that lava is like making one face their own mortality!

Blaze lets out a soft chuckle at your response.

Blaze: I'm not entering the lava, I'm hustling gonna try and enter some sort of lower leveled building!

Y/N: Well there's a solution that doesn't involve the loss of mortality!

As you say that, you notice Blaze is already gone, likely to enact that plan of hers.

Blaze's Pov

Blaze (Thought): Phew...finally got away from Y/N for a while. Guess I can finally gush in my mind over how cute he is...

As Blaze starts to think of Y/N, her blush on her face getting bigger the more she thinks about him, she also looks towards the lava, the windows of the basement barely keeping it out. As she looks closer, she realizes a batch of strings of yellow are rushing through the lava. Specifically, the Flames of Disaster.

3rd Person POV

As Y/N keeps searching around for Iblis, now far from where Blaze left, he starts to feel the ground shake from beneath him.

Y/N: Wait...don't tell me something is gonna come out of the ground right un-

Y/N is interrupted by the sight of Iblis' horns piercing through the ground.

Y/N: Okay, on second thought, I gotta get off of here-AH!

Y/N is once again interrupted by Iblis charging through the ground, Y/N barely getting off of the spot in time.

Y/N: Hey, seems you finally learned something! Unfortunately, right now my friends are unfortunately out of action, so you sadly get a smaller butt-kicking than usual. Capisce?

Y/N's words only seem to anger Iblis more, as it roars, before doing something unseen: Punching the remaining ground Y/N has to stand on. Luckily, Blaze shows up right in time.

Blaze: Y/N! Keep calm! Let me help!

Y/N: Nah, I've got this! Find Silver and get him over here to end Iblis easier!