"I need to talk to you about something." He says looking down at Vx with his hands on his hips

"Something important."

"O-okay." He says looking a bit down.

Vel looks out from her phone with a wide expression looking at the both of them. She turns back to her phone like she doesn't care but she does.

Val Grabs Vx hands but Vx moves his hand so that Val is holding his arm. Val takes him to his offic as Vx looks down with shame. He enters the room of Vals office being a room with the desk facing the door with a seat facing behind the door. Vx sits down on the small chair in the office as Val sits on a big office chair. The table has a pink lightsaber on the corner of the desk with his other "projects" on the table. Vx looks at Val as Val puts his elbows on the table with his hands connected as if it's like an investigation. Val open his mouth to give a speech.

"So you have been leaving this tower for reasons..." Val says looking down.

"We'll i've been trying to clear my mind by-" Vx says barely finishing his sentence.

"Shut up i know what you have been doing!' Val says putting his hands on the table slamming it.

"You have been leaving to go to that deer of yours!"

"Is that your problem!" Vx says.

"YES I-" Val says

"NO ITS NOT!" Vx says.

"IT'S MY LIFE NOT YOURS!"

"YOU LEFT ME FOR HIM!" Val says.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK IT'S MY LIFE! Vx says angrily.

"WE HAD A LIFE together..." Val says calming down.

"We had a life together as lovers..."

"What did you have to leave me..."

"IT WAS FAKE VAL!" Vx says still angry.

"YOU AND I HAD WAS FAKE AND YOU KNOW THAT!"

"IT WASN'T FAKE!" Val says.

"YOU KNOW IT WAS FAKE, YOU always... ALWAYS GO BACK TO THAT SPIDER!" Vx says.

"IT WAS YOUR FAULT!"

"YOU LEFT ME FOR THAT SPIDER!"

The room turns silent for a moment before Val opens his mouth.

"I have one thing to tell you Vx...." Val says with a bit of tears

"What!" Vx says i bit mad.

Val turns on a switch under the table which turns the room dim and a microphone comes out from the table. Val stand up and a blue light comes from the left side of the room and Vx realises whats going on.

"Oh my god please don't sing..." Vx says but it's too late.

🎵 Music Time! 🎵

(WE OUT HERE WITH THE TV GIRL!)

(Anyway lets get this party started!)

(ALSO IM NOT MAKING A SCENE SO USE YOUR IMAGINATION!!!)

♡Don't go sleeping with the enemy♡

♡ I know we said we'd be true♡

♡ I know you're stranded in the forest if you don't Abandoned if you do ♡