𝟏𝟔.

I'm incomplete without youI can't find my feet without youI'm incomplete without youI can't find my feet without you

I can't find my feet without you
I'm incomplete without you
I can't find my feet without you

I'm incomplete without youI can't find my feet without youI'm incomplete without youI can't find my feet without you

The preparation for the oncoming fest is in full swing. Everybody is busy in one thing or another starting from setting up stalls selling different kinds of self made merch to practicing drama, skits, performances everything. I am exhausted mentally and physically keeping up with all my classes and busy in helping plus I also got roped in dancing because everyone here knows about my dancing skills. Even if I want I can’t escape it and it’s a kind of partner dance.

And one more interesting thing I heard from Jai is someone who I had no intentions to see atleast for another six months is also going to come here as the chief guest. Of course, there’s literally no other reason for him to come here. I was beyond pissed at my stupid college for not letting us choose the chief guest ourselves, like we are doing everything on our own we could have do one more thing as well.

I am just coming back from the dance rehearsals and going to meet Mansi who is part of the drama club and is practicing for one and then we will go out to the nearby cafe to have light brunch. I am so drained gosh I need to start doing workouts to enhance my stamina. Noticing her sitting under the tree shade I walk towards her narrowly avoiding collision with students carrying posters larger than their body.

My predicament makes her laugh and by the time I am reaching her she is bent over laughing no wheezing and trying to control her tears.

“Shut up it wasn’t even that funny.”

“God, you should have seen that boy’s face. He literally would have pissed himself then and there if you would have taken one more step towards him and didn’t let him go. Let’s go or else I’ll be here laughing all day.”

“Haan haan chal.”

(Yeah yeah let’s go)

Giving our respective orders and getting them we settle in a corner side table appreciating the aesthetic and open styled cafe. I take a few clicks to post it on instagram later and then the gossip starts, I might as well tell her what’s bothering me because she is the only one who knows what happened and how it all happened and she has been with me every step of the way. As soon as I start speaking,