𝟏𝟑.

आगोश में है जो आपकी ऐसा सुकून और पायें कहाँ आँखें हमें ये रास आ गयी अब हम यहाँ से जायें कहाँ

आँखें हमें ये रास आ गयी अब हम यहाँ से जायें कहाँ

A distant ringing of my phone disturbs me from concentrating on the kdrama "My Demon" which I am watching since I have nothing to do, seeing the caller id instantly brings a smile on my face as my dear bestie is calling me

A distant ringing of my phone disturbs me from concentrating on the kdrama "My Demon" which I am watching since I have nothing to do, seeing the caller id instantly brings a smile on my face as my dear bestie is calling me. I pick up her phone and a loud voice rings in my ear before I remove it to save my eardrums or they would have busted by now.

"Bishh you forgot me as soon as you got married huh? It should always be dost before hoes."

"Look who has decided to remember me after indulging in the sweet luxury of holidays, it's not like you were in a coma that you couldn't dial my number."

"What type of bestie would I be if I didn't give my friend enough intimacy time during the initial wedding days of hers, how would I be a cool aunt then?"

"MANSI- STFU stop talking nonsense, nothing like that is between us and once our new semester starts I'm coming to college so stop fantasizing useless things in that brain of yours! Oh sorry I forgot you didn't have one."

"Very funny haha. You ruined my mood I was so damn ready for the spicy details. But man how can you be like that being in such close proximity with such a deliciously hot man and not do anything that too your own hubby."

"Not all of us want to pounce on everyone we see and you first hand know we are not a typical husband and wife. It was more of a saving the dignitary type marriage."

Catching up with her on everything and then going on about some latest gossips which takes almost two hours of my time, I finally decide to end the call and do some real work. After few days my new semester is starting so I should brainstorm some nice ideas and what's better than residing in the palace. It's a great opportunity for me to get royalty inspired designs and take some notes to improve myself.

Taking a notebook and pen from the study I roam around the palace drawing several array of beautiful patterns including floral, mandala and scriptures and figurines from the Indian mythology. It is an achievement for me to see the real designs to my heart's content and that too from so close. After filling the pages with all kinds of designs I settle in the lobby and start designing.