𝟖.

तेरी ज़ुल्फ़ जब भी बिखर जाती है, ए हसीं तू हसीं और हो जाती हैजो किताबों में पढ़ते रहे आज तक, वो परी हमको तुझमे नज़र आती है

जो किताबों में पढ़ते रहे आज तक, वो परी हमको तुझमे नज़र आती है

तेरी ज़ुल्फ़ जब भी बिखर जाती है, ए हसीं तू हसीं और हो जाती हैजो किताबों में पढ़ते रहे आज तक, वो परी हमको तुझमे नज़र आती है

We are both sitting at the table at the table, when I see Jai and Anika getting up on the stage with a mic. This can't be good, I don't even know what they are planning to do. Anyways whatever they plan always puts me in a not - so - good position.

"Welcome to the grand reception of the future King and Queen of Rajputana everyone, on this harmonious moment we both are bringing to you a performance which will add more fun to this night."

"We ask all of the young couples present here along with today's star jodi my bhai and bhabhi to have a paper folding dance. With a good round of applause we welcome you all on the stage."

Inara chokes on her ice cream hearing that and starts coughing, I pass her the water bottle and then I turn to look at the culprits of this situation. They are grinning, those fools.

Well played huh you both - as this is the first time we are appearing in the public as a wedded couple it can't even be refused. I'll get even about this with you two surely.

Soon after the announcement people's sole attention are directed at us so I go over and slowly raise her up from her chair. Holding her hand I guide us to the stage directly.

"Do we really have to do this Mr.Suryavanshi? I have done dance performances in the past but this is something which I have never tried, what if I end up falling?"

"Ek bar jo humne haath pakad liya, phir girne nahi denge aapko, chinta mat kariye."

(Don't worry,I won't let you fall once I have held your hand.)

"Now that we have all the participants let's start the dance, take your position everyone."

I take us to the centre of the stage and the light dims to a warm yellow creating a moody ambience.