𝟕.

तेरे इश्क में डूबा रहे दिन-रात युही सदा मेरे ख्वाब से आँखें तेरी इक पल ना होए जुदा मेरा नाम तू हाथों पे अपने लिखे बार हाँ

मेरे ख्वाब से आँखें तेरी इक पल ना होए जुदा
मेरा नाम तू हाथों पे अपने लिखे बार हाँ

तेरे इश्क में डूबा रहे दिन-रात युही सदा मेरे ख्वाब से आँखें तेरी इक पल ना होए जुदा मेरा नाम तू हाथों पे अपने लिखे बार हाँ

Today is the reception and from the morning the whole palace feels crowded and is in a rush. I had been called to choose a dress for myself and some matching jewellery in the morning. I was accompanied by maa, chachi, Jai and Anika to take a look at the sarees and lahengas and also helped them choose their dresses.

At the moment I am standing in front of the mirror and getting ready for the party. In the end I ended up choosing a golden lahenga all done with mirrorwork, I loved it at first glance and it makes me look so pretty, pairing it with the kundan set I got today it matches best and then I wear my absolute favourite payal with it.

When I am almost ready, I see him leaning on the doorframe with his hands crossed and looking at me, our gazes collide through the mirror and goddamn my eyes feel blessed, if I didn't have a self control I would literally pounce on him right this moment. I see that we have matching sets of clothes, his dupatta is also full of mirrorwork and in the same shade of color.

Praising him as hot feels like an understatement, the way that kurta fits over his torso, his each muscle that's defined and sculpted, he definitely works out and that has given a perfect result I must say, the veins that runs along his hands, those toned biceps and that broad shoulder, with an angular sharp jaw all combine to form a spectacular piece of art. I wonder what lays beneath that layer of clot-

What the hell, I mean my train of thoughts would surely land me in hell someday just what am I thinking, but he's my husband ain't he?! Then it shouldn't be so wrong to fantasize about your husband right?! But considering how neither of us takes this marriage seriously I should stop it.

"Check out karna hogaya ho to chalein?"

(If you're done checking me out, now can we go?)

"Haan main to tyyar hun chaliye."