𝟏𝟓.

तुम आ गए बाजुओं में मेरे, सौ सवेरे लिए सौ सवेरे लिएहाँ बादलों से उतरा गया, तुमको मेरे लिए सिर्फ मेरे लिए

हाँ बादलों से उतरा गया, तुमको मेरे लिए सिर्फ मेरे लिए

I stand in front of the mandap as the couple before me take eternal vows filled with love and make promises of an eternity to each other

I stand in front of the mandap as the couple before me take eternal vows filled with love and make promises of an eternity to each other. With emotions raging like a wildstorm inside me, my subconscious compares my own wedding held just days before and how it was quite the opposite circumstances for me, to watch this precious wedding as if nothing's wrong and I am so very happy. It feels unfair to me and wishing the best life for them feels too wrong when I can't help but feel envy at their happiness.

Added with that comes my brain numbing headache after I drank yesterday and only realised it after gulping it down like water. As if my dialogues of yesterday weren't enough to embarrass me, I even threw tantrums like a child! The actions were way out of line and I seriously don't know what was I thinking, it all too overwhelming and to top it off he just indulged me. Also after behaving like that he is back to his usual aloof self today.

It's better for both of us if we act like this because I can't be flowing away with emotions. It was decided on the first day itself that this was never going to be a real marriage between us. Being away from the usual daily routine made us forget the factual truth but today's hangover sobered me up, the irony.

We haven't interacted at all after yesterday, if a nod counts then that is it. Waking up in the morning I got fresh and dressed up to attend the wedding accompanied by having my breakfast in the room itself. Later an attendant came to escort me to the car where Mr.Suryavanshi was already busy indulged in his work and after a simple nod at me he went back to doing his work so I didn't even bother to interact with him.

Being in the car for the hours it took to reach back was as awkward as it was the first time after our marriage but things will soon go back to the way it was, before this messed up situation occured as I finally have the official notice of the commencement of the new semester. Wohoo! God you saved me. Fucking finally finally, I can go back to my bother free perfect life.